Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Sending Valentines Event - 2021 February 10

Quote Originally Posted by princessskykennedy View Post
    Edited to add...found it! Still no option to upgrade!! I really want the penguin! Please help. Thank you
    Do you see the goal “Sealed Valentines (1/12)?” Complete each task to upgrade. Once you upgrade you get more points for each collection.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Quote Originally Posted by tsumtsum27 View Post
    I read all the post in here, I read all the to-do list.. I still dont know how play haha
    Pretty much you need to collect Sealed Valentines to win prizes. You can collect Sealed Valentines from the Valentine Mailbox which you can buy in the market. You can collect from every 3 hours. You start off by getting 4 Sealed Valentines per collection, but you can upgrade the Valentine Mailbox by completing goals in the “Sealed Valentine” chain. Every time you complete a goal there, you will get more Sealed Valentines per collection. If you complete all 12 goals you can also win a bonus decoration prize!

Check the “Spread the Love” task to see what prizes you can get by earning Sealed Valentines. Once you get enough Sealed Valentine for a prize, you should get a goal where you can redeem it! Hope this helps!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Pretty much you need to collect Sealed Valentines to win prizes. You can collect Sealed Valentines from the Valentine Mailbox which you can buy in the market. You can collect from every 3 hours. You start off by getting 4 Sealed Valentines per collection, but you can upgrade the Valentine Mailbox by completing goals in the ?Sealed Valentine? chain. Every time you complete a goal there, you will get more Sealed Valentines per collection. If you complete all 12 goals you can also win a bonus decoration prize!

Check the ?Spread the Love? task to see what prizes you can get by earning Sealed Valentines. Once you get enough Sealed Valentine for a prize, you should get a goal where you can redeem it! Hope this helps!
    Paul, do I have to tap on the mailbox to activate it? When the bug existed, I tapped it and it immediately started the 3-hour countdown. After the 3 hours it just sat there inert. Like a decoration, nothing came out of it, and nothing was counted against the collection percentages. After the glitch fix just now, I have the goals, and I've been able to give the Valentines. But nothing is happening with the mailbox. I tap on it, and it is just inert, no countdown, no collecting, no nothing, it's just acting like a decoration. I do have stamps, but it won't let me give it any stamps. I can buy the boost for 20 gems, and that worked, I got 15 heart box thingies for that. But nothing happens with my mailbox. Sorry to be a pain. Is this normal, am I doing something wrong or not doing something I should, or do I have a further glitch?

Rhino Keeper
    Fairyreserve - Did you try swiping the bucket over it? I think that might work to collect items

It doesn't say a thing about one time use only on the back of the Valentines for everyone...I'm so mad!

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    Paul, do I have to tap on the mailbox to activate it? When the bug existed, I tapped it and it immediately started the 3-hour countdown. After the 3 hours it just sat there inert. Like a decoration, nothing came out of it, and nothing was counted against the collection percentages. After the glitch fix just now, I have the goals, and I've been able to give the Valentines. But nothing is happening with the mailbox. I tap on it, and it is just inert, no countdown, no collecting, no nothing, it's just acting like a decoration. I do have stamps, but it won't let me give it any stamps. I can buy the boost for 20 gems, and that worked, I got 15 heart box thingies for that. But nothing happens with my mailbox. Sorry to be a pain. Is this normal, am I doing something wrong or not doing something I should, or do I have a further glitch?

The flag goes up when ready.
    You have to swipe the mailbox to collect from it.
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 02-11-21 at 10:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    Can check the goal titled “Spread the Love” and see if the progress counters go up after doing Judy’s advice?
    Last edited by Paul__; 02-11-21 at 11:31 AM.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Fashion Designer
    <foreheadslap>. Twht worked. It didn't occur to me to use the bucket. Thanks.
    Last edited by Fairyreserve; 02-11-21 at 03:39 PM.

Executive Chef
    I didn't do the Halloween one like this... So with this one, can you only pick between one of the items in the farmers outpost once you have everything needed for them to craft? What if you wanted both? Is that possible??

Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    I didn't do the Halloween one like this... So with this one, can you only pick between one of the items in the farmers outpost once you have everything needed for them to craft? What if you wanted both? Is that possible??
    Once you finish the event there will be an option to buy the other prize with Gems.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast