Thread: SALE: Valentine Sales 2021 (Dragon Story)

SALE: Valentine Sales 2021 (Dragon Story)

Valentine Sales 2021

Name:  170D4445-2C00-45A3-A299-80852E32975B.jpg
Views: 351
Size:  134.6 KB

Name:  0770C74A-36A2-417D-9688-BC4D1FAD5AC7.jpg
Views: 286
Size:  140.6 KB

Name:  SeVOK6R.jpg
Views: 274
Size:  200.3 KB

Name:  Cuw4Mvf.jpg
Views: 412
Size:  219.8 KB

Name:  VgV7BAg.jpg
Views: 288
Size:  109.7 KB
    Last edited by Paul__; 02-13-21 at 12:47 AM.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Executive Chef
    I was excited then I realized the 'coming soon' part when I opened my game! LOL!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    Forever disappointed that a gold producing dragon doesn?t go on sale 😂

Executive Chef
    I have successfully bred Glitter, Cupid, Ringbearer, Valentine, and Beau so far. This is across all 4 of my accounts, so I'm not just super lucky or something. I'm trying for Neo Bride.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Banned
    I have a question for the enlightened of this forum, when did XO become breedable? I have just bred it but my XO in the Codex states not breedable, any answers on this for me.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    I have a question for the enlightened of this forum, when did XO become breedable? I have just bred it but my XO in the Codex states not breedable, any answers on this for me.
    I would guess because it was an expired dragon you could no longer breed it

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    It became breedable when this sale began. You can go through the list of all the sale dragons and see which ones are breedable and which ones aren't. I have been breeding since the sale started to get the ones that I don't already have that are breedable through the duration of this sale (see my post above). I also got 2 Starry Nights. I didn't know that the sale would continue after today, so I broke down and bought neo Bride because I had no luck breeding her. Anyway, once this sale ends, XO and all the others that are able to be bred during this sale will go back to being unbreedable, so get what you want now!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    I'm so disappointed. I thought that I had bred 2 Starry Nights, but I got 2 Social Dragons instead.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I'm so disappointed. I thought that I had bred 2 Starry Nights, but I got 2 Social Dragons instead.
    EZ 80 essence at least

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deamon506 View Post
    EZ 80 essence at least
    Yes, I am happy to get the Essence! I'm trying to decide what to craft on the account that got the 2 Socials. I'm thinking maybe Bladewing - it is a cool looking Champion. So many of the champions are kind of homely, but please don't tell them I said that. i don't want to hurt their feelings!
    And then so many of them are cute babies that I hate to grow them up. I wish we had a fountain of youth habitat for the champion types.