Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Lofty Love - 2021 Feb 09 (15 Days)

Executive Chef
    i just like the chance to get old stuff that i miseed out on
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

So excited for this event! But I am having trouble obtaining the Relax Oven in Goal 2: Pre-date Jitters. I used 4 gems to clear the first part, but the Relax Oven is still locked in the menu and I can't do anything. Did anyone have this issue, or am I missing something here? Any help is appreciated!

Hiya im new... I play castle story daily like every hour so i will be an active player.

My storm Id is danielle95hx

Please could someone tell me the level I need to be to join in on the events?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ichigonette View Post
    So excited for this event! But I am having trouble obtaining the Relax Oven in Goal 2: Pre-date Jitters. I used 4 gems to clear the first part, but the Relax Oven is still locked in the menu and I can't do anything. Did anyone have this issue, or am I missing something here? Any help is appreciated!
    Even though both goals are listed in the goal book at the same time, you have to complete the first goal "Lofty Love" to unlock the appliance. If you refer to the first post of this thread, I list the goals in the order they have to be completed and which items are unlocked by completing each goal. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by danielle95hx View Post
    Hiya im new... I play castle story daily like every hour so i will be an active player.

My storm Id is danielle95hx

Please could someone tell me the level I need to be to join in on the events?
    Sorry, this is the Bakery Story Forum but I think you're looking for the Castle Story Forum. Specifically, if you're looking for CS Neighbors, you'll want to check out the CS Add Me Forum and for info on the Dating Dilemma event, you'll want the current event thread.

[QUOTE=AnnirasSweets;1641847]Even though both goals are listed in the goal book at the same time, you have to complete the first goal "Lofty Love" to unlock the appliance. If you refer to the first post of this thread, I list the goals in the order they have to be completed and which items are unlocked by completing each goal. Hope this helps.

Thank you for your reply! Alright I will complete "Lofty Love" asap! Thank you so much for your help

Host(ess)
    I agree, looks like the coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    First recipe on counter:
    Attachment 58399

Honestly not sure what to think of this one. Part of me likes the heart in the middle and the originality of the chocolate petals on the edges but then there's the small plates and of course the ever dreaded tray! Think the downside outweighs the upside on this one

Fashion Designer
    I like the color scheme! It just still seems flat and the gray tray is so boring
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    First recipe on counter:
    Attachment 58399

Honestly not sure what to think of this one. Part of me likes the heart in the middle and the originality of the chocolate petals on the edges but then there's the small plates and of course the ever dreaded tray! Think the downside outweighs the upside on this one

Executive Chef
    I love the 'Valentine's Grams' and 'Sweetheart Baker' from the side goal which matches the 'Heart Baker' prize from years ago.

The table and chair are nice but I don't like the final prize, it missing some love.

The 'blooming mousse' would've been better without the 'claws' which would make it look like a gelatin recipe, just add some ice cream.

I expected a Valentine's sale today, when will we get it S8 ? The big day is on Sunday!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    The chair, wall piece and that table is not my style, but it looks the colour scheme of the bakers statue (the table and even the chair). Like someone said, could be used in an elegant theme.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5A1893C6-48D7-42C7-A3A4-E40FA2B1D152.jpeg 
Views:	19 
Size:	393.9 KB 
ID:	58409

The wallpaper is something I am most pleased with.

I put it in my pink floral area.

Name:	42B077AE-64E8-44D5-92D4-7FACA031B8C1.jpeg 
Views:	39 
Size:	579.1 KB 
ID:	58410

Anyway, personally I think the table could've been designed like the heart sweets with messages on them. Or even just a soft pink colour with no wording.

Name:	CB2C7004-DB77-47B3-A0EE-7BF5BFAC8EDD.jpeg 
Views:	11 
Size:	63.2 KB 
ID:	58411

Name:	E813341B-E103-48CD-8E5F-DDC020DC8BB4.jpeg 
Views:	11 
Size:	78.0 KB 
ID:	58412

I do like the fountain decor piece though, with the people standing next to it. Reminds me of a date
    I took my wife to a few years ago. So I personally prefer and like it better that it had people standing near it rather than it not.

Rhino Keeper

Left upper 2nd recipe
    Right lower 1st recipe
    Last edited by sohini4; 02-11-21 at 07:22 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast