Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Lofty Love - 2021 Feb 09 (15 Days)

Host(ess)
    I?m so sorry if I am posting this in the wrong area, but the bows and arrows on the relaxing oven are barely dropping and they?re showing up as big white squares. I have 3 of them and 20-22 of the other parts. Anyone else having this problem??

Sadly that’s what happens. Most of the time a part is more favorable and the others are more occasional! I don’t like that but if you know how to they method of canceling and cooking the oven multiple times it can drop more parts.

Quote Originally Posted by MetinacA View Post
    I?m so sorry if I am posting this in the wrong area, but the bows and arrows on the relaxing oven are barely dropping and they?re showing up as big white squares. I have 3 of them and 20-22 of the other parts. Anyone else having this problem??
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebsmommy15 View Post
    Sadly that’s what happens. Most of the time a part is more favorable and the others are more occasional! I don’t like that but if you know how to they method of canceling and cooking the oven multiple times it can drop more parts.
    Yes I’ve definitely been doing that. This occasion seems more troublesome than usual lol I’ve asked others and they agreed, plus it’s odd that it’s showing up as a white square as well. I thought maybe that indicated a problem but wasn’t sure. Thanks for responding I appreciate it very much!!!

Rhino Keeper
    All three recipies of 1st oven

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sohini4 View Post

Awww man

At first glance, I was happy to see they switched things up a bit and didn't have the Romantic Forest Cups just lined up in a row like the others. But then I looked closer and noticed that the cost of this alteration is that it's made the tray appear even wider. Not sure which is the bigger eye sore for me, the wide-load tray or the straight line presentation. Regardless, it's an easy fix either way: I just won't serve the recipes after mastering them, lol.

Fashion Designer
    I agree with Annira the tray looks too wide, but I do like the drinks themselves theyre very cute!
    Quote Originally Posted by sohini4 View Post

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone have pictures of the 2nd oven recipes? Images of the recipes in the 2nd oven are fine; I don?t need to see the plating. Still trying to decide if I want to participate. Ty.

Rhino Keeper

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by storm81775 View Post
    Anyone have pictures of the 2nd oven recipes? Images of the recipes in the 2nd oven are fine; I don?t need to see the plating. Still trying to decide if I want to participate. Ty.
    The New Goal Items image in the info post has been updated to include the second appliance recipes.

Host(ess)
    Hi so is the main goal over??? Aww if it is all I got was side goal... not enough time especially if your an older person who falls asleep playing. drools gues I am out of luck. maybe next year ha.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast