Thread: Lost game link after signing out of iPad account

New Resident

Lost game link after signing out of iPad account

I started playing Restaurant Story on Android many years ago. I created a new restaurant on a new iPad in 2019 and signed into my old Android bakery from the new iPad. Then I opened Restaurant Story and it accessed my old Android restaurant. This worked fine for over a year.

I logged out of my Apple account while signed into my old restaurant and therefore Game Center. Had problems accessing my old restaurant so logged back into my Apple account. My old restaurant still exists and friends can visit it, but when I try to log into it from my iPad or a newer Android phone, it logs into the new restaurant. When you switch accounts, the game lists all the games that will be transferred, and the wrong restaurant level is shown, I.e, level 3 of new restaurant vs level z99 of old restaurant.

How can I get the link restored, so when I want to switch accounts and log into my old restaurant, it logs into my old restaurant instead of my new one?

Try contacting support at https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. I had this issue when I got a new iPad a few months ago and they were able to fix it.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

New Resident
    Thank you, will try Support.

New Resident
    Thank you Paul. I contacted Support and everything was resolved in a few hours.