Thread: Farm Goals

Executive Chef

Farm Goals

What are you goals in the next year on your farm?

Is it to obtain a specific item?
    Level up?

Well, I'll start - my goals for my farm in the next year is to be;

* Be fully expanded,
    * Be at least level 60-80
    * Have the Smokehouse
    * Permanently be in the 1,000,000C club where I have 1 million coins on me at all times.
    * And hopefully have every flytrap released this year (though seems unlikely at this point)

Maybe even at the end of the year, if anyone posts in this; We'll share how much of them goals we achieved or got close to achieving.
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 02-05-21 at 10:08 PM.

Executive Chef
    My main goal is to decorate and get cool stuff that I like, I will & do skip events if I don't like the items.

I usually have 1M in coins but not right now because of a double expansion a while back.

I'm not focus on levels as I prefer to just enjoy the game as is, I get there when I get there. LOL!

I do try to expand as often as I can because I like to decorate, currently I'm trying to add more Valentine's / Spring & Mardi stuff.

Once I get that part of decorating done I'll focus on my summer section (it's been sitting in storage since years now).

I intend to get the all the mentioned decorating parts done this very month.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    What are you goals in the next year on your farm?

And hopefully have every flytrap released this year
    Lol, they just offered the first flytrap of the year in and from the ovens, but I wasn't able to even get that.

If they continue to put some of the flytraps in the smash events, I'm doomed. Especially since I am now going to stop (or try) spending much money into them smashing events. It's just not worth it/fun anymore for me personally like it use to be.

Anyway... that goal of the flytrap is doomed from the start, hopefully the other goals of mine I'll see through and be able to complete or get close to completing within the next few months to almost another year from now. We will see, but I can only hope.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    Lol, they just offered the first flytrap of the year in and from the ovens, but I wasn't able to even get that.

If they continue to put some of the flytraps in the smash events, I'm doomed. Especially since I am now going to stop (or try) spending much money into them smashing events. It's just not worth it/fun anymore for me personally like it use to be.

Anyway... that goal of the flytrap is doomed from the start, hopefully the other goals of mine I'll see through and be able to complete or get close to completing within the next few months to almost another year from now. We will see, but I can only hope.
    Already failed with spending less money. Tried more money into the love ovens again, and finally got the flytrap on my last try.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CD188A03-DB3F-45E1-AC33-2585A8788DB4.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	148.9 KB 
ID:	58658

Either way, first flytrap of the year? GOT! Though I'm definitely not getting the next one. Both tries (the deluxe presents + love ovens) took 150+ dollars to even get the flytrap.