Thread: Farm Goals

Executive Chef

Farm Goals

What are you goals in the next year on your farm?

Is it to obtain a specific item?
    Level up?

Well, I'll start - my goals for my farm in the next year is to be;

* Be fully expanded,
    * Be at least level 60-80
    * Have the Smokehouse
    * Permanently be in the 1,000,000C club where I have 1 million coins on me at all times.
    * And hopefully have every flytrap released this year (though seems unlikely at this point)

Maybe even at the end of the year, if anyone posts in this; We'll share how much of them goals we achieved or got close to achieving.
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 02-05-21 at 11:08 PM.

Executive Chef
    My main goal is to decorate and get cool stuff that I like, I will & do skip events if I don't like the items.

I usually have 1M in coins but not right now because of a double expansion a while back.

I'm not focus on levels as I prefer to just enjoy the game as is, I get there when I get there. LOL!

I do try to expand as often as I can because I like to decorate, currently I'm trying to add more Valentine's / Spring & Mardi stuff.

Once I get that part of decorating done I'll focus on my summer section (it's been sitting in storage since years now).

I intend to get the all the mentioned decorating parts done this very month.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    What are you goals in the next year on your farm?

And hopefully have every flytrap released this year
    Lol, they just offered the first flytrap of the year in and from the ovens, but I wasn't able to even get that.

If they continue to put some of the flytraps in the smash events, I'm doomed. Especially since I am now going to stop (or try) spending much money into them smashing events. It's just not worth it/fun anymore for me personally like it use to be.

Anyway... that goal of the flytrap is doomed from the start, hopefully the other goals of mine I'll see through and be able to complete or get close to completing within the next few months to almost another year from now. We will see, but I can only hope.

Executive Chef
    Lol, they just offered the first flytrap of the year in and from the ovens, but I wasn't able to even get that.

If they continue to put some of the flytraps in the smash events, I'm doomed. Especially since I am now going to stop (or try) spending much money into them smashing events. It's just not worth it/fun anymore for me personally like it use to be.

Anyway... that goal of the flytrap is doomed from the start, hopefully the other goals of mine I'll see through and be able to complete or get close to completing within the next few months to almost another year from now. We will see, but I can only hope.
    Already failed with spending less money. Tried more money into the love ovens again, and finally got the flytrap on my last try.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CD188A03-DB3F-45E1-AC33-2585A8788DB4.jpeg 
Views:	49 
Size:	148.9 KB 
ID:	58658

Either way, first flytrap of the year? GOT! Though I'm definitely not getting the next one. Both tries (the deluxe presents + love ovens) took 150+ dollars to even get the flytrap.

Executive Chef
    I've been lucky enough to have every flytrap that's been offered for the last year, up until this point.

5 Venus Flytrap
    5 Venomous Flytrap
    1 Floral Flytrap
    1 Construction Paper Flytrap
    1 White Rose Flytrap
    1 Princess Flytrap
    1 Eyeball Flytrap
    1 Hot Chocolate Flytrap
    1 Christmas Fly Trap
    1 Tiki Flytrap
    1 Bride Flytrap

It looks like my luck ends now with the Camp Guide Flytrap

Executive Chef
    I've been lucky enough to have every flytrap that's been offered for the last year, up until this point.

5 Venus Flytrap
    5 Venomous Flytrap
    1 Floral Flytrap
    1 Construction Paper Flytrap
    1 White Rose Flytrap
    1 Princess Flytrap
    1 Eyeball Flytrap
    1 Hot Chocolate Flytrap
    1 Christmas Fly Trap
    1 Tiki Flytrap
    1 Bride Flytrap

It looks like my luck ends now with the Camp Guide Flytrap
    Also, going forward, I will now only buy flytraps if I do like them or their design. For almost the past year now, I've bought every flytrap (except the Floral - as that flytrap is what started it all for me) even if I didn't like some their design or theme, just so that I had every flytrap offered within that timeframe of 2020-2021. Now that I didn't get this one, I won't feel as compelled to buy into getting all and every flytrap going forward just to have it. As now I don't have the full new collection of flytraps offered within the past year.

At first I thought this was a bad thing, but I think now it was a good thing in disguise.

Executive Chef
    Back in with the end of the year results;

Did being fully expanded happen? No. It's no longer a goal of mine and I will only further expand if it's necessary for space on my farm. Which right now I currently do not need or want more space.

Did I level up to level 60 or close to? No I didn't. Since about September I haven't had the motive to continue to level up much. I am fine at level 44 on my main farm. Also, I haven't played much since October.

Did I get the Smokehouse? Yes I did. It was hard to get it at first, but I eventually got it.

Am I permanently in the 1 million coins range? For the last 5 or so months I have been.

Did I get all the flytraps released or offered this year? No I wasn't able to. I didn't get the Camp Guide Flytrap, otherwise I would have.

5x Christmas Fly trap
    5x Venus Lovetrap
    5x Frozen Bluebelle
    5x Venomous Flytrap
    5x Football Trap
    5x Venus Flytrap
    1x White Rose Trap
    1x Tiki Flytrap
    1x Bride Flytrap

Again, just no Camp Guide Flytrap.

Executive Chef
    Ok, so here's my goals for 2022.

Get up to level 48.

Have every flytrap released or offered this year, this includes full sets to flytraps I already have as well.

Get back up to 1 million coins. Not that hard to do, I just haven't had motivation lately to get back up to that amount after I have expanded. All I need to do is either craft some Fancy Handbags or the Fried Chocolate Banana.

And maybe start participating in events again, I haven't been lately except for the Caroling Event. Otherwise, I have not actively participated in anything since October.

Also, start crafting exotic pet feed daily. I haven't craft any for the last few months, as again, no motivation. I need to start doing it again so that my flytraps flourish and are healthy again.
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 01-07-22 at 11:59 AM.

Executive Chef
    Ok, so here's my goals for 2022.

Get up to level 48.

Have every flytrap released or offered this year, this includes full sets to flytraps I already have as well.

Get back up to 1 million coins. Not that hard to do, I just haven't had motivation lately to get back up to that amount after I have expanded. All I need to do is either craft some Fancy Handbags or the Fried Chocolate Banana.

And maybe start participating in events again, I haven't been lately except for the Caroling Event. Otherwise, I have not actively participated in anything since October.

Also, start crafting exotic pet feed daily. I haven't craft any for the last few months, as again, no motivation. I need to start doing it again so that my flytraps flourish and are healthy again.
    End of year of 2022 progress update.

Did I get to level 48? Yes I did.

I did get every flytrap released or offered on the market (and wherever else) last year. I almost didn't get one of flytrap variants last year, the Flydling, but I managed to almost last minute. So yes I did.

I am not up to one million coins at any given point, as I am constantly expanding lately. Maybe one day. But no, not now.

I have actually been more selective of what events I participate in now, more so than even before that was a goal of mine for last year. So I've participated in less events since. So no.

Executive Chef
    My goals for the next year of 2023.

Get to level 57, and be by level 51 in specific by no later than mid February, at the latest. I really want to unlock the Coffee Trees and the Pear Trees on my main farm. Though I won't strain myself trying to get there either. I will do so as I can and am willing to.

Again, try to get every flytrap re-released or offered next year. I don't think that will be too hard, as for one there hasn't been any flytraps offered, newer or older since July of 2022. Updated since; January of 2023. And none winnable by chance since April(?) of last year I believe.

And hopefully, try to find more items, more specifically decors, to fill up the empty spaces on my farm. I hope that the time I'm currently posting this I will have my farm less empty by this time next year. As long as I'm still playing by then anyway. My farm is quite empty, imo. And that's the issue that I have with my farm, otherwise I feel as though I am quite pleased with it atm.

Also, speaking of decorating. Have all this, what I call "sectioned offed" area, displayed. Instead of what it looks like in this picture.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3AE207B6-0B37-4A7B-9ECE-893C191BC040.jpeg 
Views:	17 
Size:	619.1 KB 
ID:	67704

As it looks terrible. It's time for me to find an area(s) somewhere on my farm to properly display it all. I will hopefully have it all displayed throughout and within the next year.

And also Upgrade Barn and Silo Space by about 700-1,500 each within this next year. More specifically, silo at about 1,500, and barn either at 2,000 or 2,500 by next year.

Fully expand; which may help me find areas to display all my "rubbish" in. Or be able to access all the land I will eventually have, and decide where to put this or that in. whether that be trees or buildings, which is what mainly needs sorting through and display one day.

And that's it. I would say try levelling up to get the goats, but I think it's better to not aim that high yet, otherwise I'm setting myself up.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)