Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 02/05 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Feb 2021)

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I keep getting the top 3 horses in rotation. There are a couple of items I would like. But generally I agree that it's not the most exciting round I've seen. So I'm building up cabbages while I wait for the few I want.

Executive Chef
    I certainly don?t need the butterfly pond but it was so exciting to see in the tent that I got carried away.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	297D344A-EAB3-42FE-9F2B-54CEADF0D1B3.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	149.8 KB 
ID:	58686

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I think the butterfly pond is in my top 3 of the most prettiest items in our game. I'd be the same as you and get it just bc I can. Better go see what it has in store! I keep forgetting to open the BT. Congratulations on your pickup

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I certainly don?t need the butterfly pond but it was so exciting to see in the tent that I got carried away.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	297D344A-EAB3-42FE-9F2B-54CEADF0D1B3.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	149.8 KB 
ID:	58686
    I got it too, it's gorgeous!
    Just have to create a nice spot for it, I've put it between roads now and it doesn't look as good as it does when surrounded by grass.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I think the butterfly pond is in my top 3 of the most prettiest items in our game. I'd be the same as you and get it just bc I can. Better go see what it has in store! I keep forgetting to open the BT. Congratulations on your pickup
    I'm still in love with the Haunted Garden. I love how the ghosts fly around. (I wish they could let the butterflies fly around too! )

Fashion Designer
    I just got my first chance at the butterfly pond. So happy I was able to get it!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Haven't had anything besides the horses every single day it's just one of the three horse options

Executive Chef
    Hmmm, I?m surprised by this. I?ve had every possible item offered to me. I got multiple butterfly ponds and horses because I like them. I obviously had to spend gems. I?m not sure how many gems such items should be worth. I guess it?s whatever someone is willing to pay, but I?d like to know if I spent too much or not. Oh well, what?s done is done.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Ronja ~ I thought the Royal Games Castle seemed too small to be a 3x3 too, so I went wayyyy into the recesses of my inventory to find it. Yep, it's 3x3. (Updated post 1)

stormaurora ~ At 3x3, Dragon Bones is the space of 9 dragons, but it's not 9x the chance to give you dragon drops. The chance for drops is the same as a dragon but you can get them twice as often because the collection time is half that of dragons, at 12 hours.

My kingdom is "busy" but I snapped a pic to show ya how I incorporated them into my Dragon area. Hope it's helpful & gives you some inspiration.

Attachment 58563
    (click to enlarge)

ETA: lol, just realized I didn't read your post right, stormaurora. I see what you're saying now, lol. Yes, 9 dragons in the space of 1 dragon bones is better for chances at the good drops. But the bones look COOL! lol
    Wow! What are all the purple alicorns & how did you get so many?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    They're glimmer dragons (not alicorns) and you can craft 99 of them in the MRC

Fashion Designer
    Just so everyone knows... Dragons used to have a chance of dropping two gems. Even though it's rare, it adds up over time, especially if you have a lot of dragons. But a few days ago my dragons stopped dropping gems. I thought it was a flux at first, but I have close to 200 dragons and I haven't got any gem in days. This means they must've changed the drops, either completely taking away gems drops or reducing the rate to such a low rate that gems drop is basically nonexistent. This is very low of S8. I'm extremely disappointed. I put up with the gems trap and constant gems spending accidents because at least I can earn them back. But the sneaky nerfing of the dragons is the last straw for me.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast