Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: 02/05 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Feb 2021)

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I'm liking the gray Clydesdales, replacing some of my herd of horses for monster hunt. So far I have two.

Fashion Designer
    It's been over two months, S8. Can you at least tell us when the next change is coming? Thanks

Fashion Designer
    It's been more than 3 months now, when are new prizes coming?
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    It's been more than 3 months now, when are new prizes coming?
    The schedule is not something that is normally shared - the Baron's tent changes just appear in game with a new splash screen. I imagine that it will be soon though.

It usually updates the second week of the month. I have 5 games and won't be wasting gems on the newest game to buy a cabbage hut. Prizes have sucked anyway.

Rhino Keeper
    Baron, oh Baron. We knew you weren’t to be trusted, yet we put our faith in changes to your prizes on a fairly regular schedule! Why have you forsaken us!? Are you in lockdown from the ‘VID? We feel your pain. So much frustration! I promise if we band together, follow protocols, take it day-by-day, we’ll all be OK! We faithfully harvest our rotten cabbages, our stores are aplenty! To you, they’re basically the same as money! I’ll give you all I’ve hoarded if only we felt rewarded!

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL, GIVE US NEW PRIZES!

Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    Baron, oh Baron. We knew you weren?t to be trusted, yet we put our faith in changes to your prizes on a fairly regular schedule! Why have you forsaken us!? Are you in lockdown from the ?VID? We feel your pain. So much frustration! I promise if we band together, follow protocols, take it day-by-day, we?ll all be OK! We faithfully harvest our rotten cabbages, our stores are aplenty! To you, they?re basically the same as money! I?ll give you all I?ve hoarded if only we felt rewarded!

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL, GIVE US NEW PRIZES!
    AJohn, I add my plaintive cry to express my woes. Begging the Baron, albeit distasteful to my core, seems justified, for without further supplication, forsooth, how shall the cold Baron's heart be moved?

Executive Chef
    I?ve only been playing for a couple months and I?m sick of these prizes. I got all that I wanted. Ready for something new.

Executive Chef
    let me know when there are new prizes. not even worth opeing the tent every day
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    I just saw Rotten Tomato's in the Trade Wagon. (craft in 5 minutes with 2 Rotten Cabbages)
    I assume this means new prizes finally!
    And prizes that cost 2 rotten Cabbages per throw usually means they are new prizes right?

P.s. think before you start crafting Rotten Tomato's. If you have them, you won't get your free daily ones, and you can't watch video's in the Tent.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast