Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: 02/05 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Feb 2021)

Rhino Keeper
    I got a gem from a dragon yesterday. Not sure if it was more than one.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Just so everyone knows... Dragons used to have a chance of dropping two gems. Even though it's rare, it adds up over time, especially if you have a lot of dragons. But a few days ago my dragons stopped dropping gems. I thought it was a flux at first, but I have close to 200 dragons and I haven't got any gem in days. This means they must've changed the drops, either completely taking away gems drops or reducing the rate to such a low rate that gems drop is basically nonexistent. This is very low of S8. I'm extremely disappointed. I put up with the gems trap and constant gems spending accidents because at least I can earn them back. But the sneaky nerfing of the dragons is the last straw for me.
    I also noticed what seems to be a lower droprate suddenly, I have 50+ dragons and collect from them every day
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Farm Supplier
    I have 60 dragons..... not a single gem for 5 days......

Fashion Designer
    I have 190 dragons. No gems for 1 week. I'm disappointed beyond words.

Executive Chef
    My Glimmergras Dragon just gave me a jewel, but none of the others.

Executive Chef
    I have 190 dragons. No gems for 1 week. I'm disappointed beyond words.
    Maybe send in a ticket to S8. I am willing to bet the new event has somehow interacted with the gem drop rate, since some dragons drop jewels so the event is interacting with dragon code.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Just so everyone knows... Dragons used to have a chance of dropping two gems. Even though it's rare, it adds up over time, especially if you have a lot of dragons. But a few days ago my dragons stopped dropping gems. I thought it was a flux at first, but I have close to 200 dragons and I haven't got any gem in days. This means they must've changed the drops, either completely taking away gems drops or reducing the rate to such a low rate that gems drop is basically nonexistent. This is very low of S8. I'm extremely disappointed. I put up with the gems trap and constant gems spending accidents because at least I can earn them back. But the sneaky nerfing of the dragons is the last straw for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Maybe send in a ticket to S8. I am willing to bet the new event has somehow interacted with the gem drop rate, since some dragons drop jewels so the event is interacting with dragon code.
    Spiritwind, is this something you can check with S8?
    I hope it's not deliberate and permanent. That would be bad.

Farm Supplier
    After 10 days 1 of my 60 dragons gave me 1 gem....

Please keep us posted on the gem issue!! My small herd of 2 dozen haven't dropped any lately either, so sad to have to put them away after all the effort of crafting them. : ( Hopefully it is a glitch and not a bait and switch. : ( Maybe we should start a new thread for this instead of posting here? Too important to lose track. Xo

Nightclub Owner
    Goodness. I haven't had gems from my dragons in ages. With these current drop rates maybe I need to reconsider the real estate they take up

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast