Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 02/05 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Feb 2021)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    The best way is to wait for someone like Shibuya or NorthWoodsKingdom to share their inventory info. They both put together some really nice lists that make it easy for us. I go by memory or looking in my neighbor?s kingdoms to see if they have them. If you tap on them the game will tell you it?s name.

So far I have (from top right):
    Horse Carriage
    Grey Clydesdale
    Jousting Steed
    Wisteria Carriage
    Royal Games Castle
    Royal Games Tent
    Pie Cart
    Cobbler Cart
    Butterfly Pond? (Butterflies look different)
    Koi Pond
    Dragon Bones
    Dessert Display
    The top left image is the Horse Carriage and you are correct about the Butterfly Pond.

EDIT: Seems your update beat me to it, lol

Fashion Designer
    Thanks Annira. I almost gave up on the carriage. Good to know you agree it is the Butterfly Pond. If that shows up in my tent, I think I will get it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenspaw7 View Post
    How can I find the names of all these items so that I can research the drops? Thx
    Working on post 1 now. Thanks for your patience, y'all.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Working on post 1 now. Thanks for your patience, y'all.
    Thank you so much NorthWoodsKingdom!

Not really exciting drops (in my opinion), but I do think I want one Cobbler Cart and Butterfly Pond for decorative purposes.
    Not sure about the Royal Games Castle yet. It feels a bit to small (for a 3x3 castle) .. (thanks for the picture hagypagy!)

Fashion Designer
    Oh dear! I knew that Dragon Skull (3x3) would be HUGE as it could fit 9 regular Dragons in that size and therefore would never make sense to get space-wise since 9x chance for the same drops is always better than 1x, but oh my is it HUGE! 😂❤️

Majestic. Do not recommend, but love it lmao.
    I needed a consolation prize since we had another November tent prize run with no additional Thankful Gnomes for me 🤣

I want to redecorate to better display it, but will have to head off for a bit. 😅

.... annnd I want a Ginormous Dragon overlay to scale so it can wrap around my entire realm now. ❤️

So. Big! 😅❤️

Edit: Happy to see the Grey Clydesdale as I do want one 🥰 but those drops eh
    Just wish it reappeared as a Brand New Grey Clydesdale Alicorn! 🥰❤️
    I can dream~ ❤️✨
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 02-20-21 at 07:26 AM.

Executive Chef
    Ronja ~ I thought the Royal Games Castle seemed too small to be a 3x3 too, so I went wayyyy into the recesses of my inventory to find it. Yep, it's 3x3. (Updated post 1)

stormaurora ~ At 3x3, Dragon Bones is the space of 9 dragons, but it's not 9x the chance to give you dragon drops. The chance for drops is the same as a dragon but you can get them twice as often because the collection time is half that of dragons, at 12 hours.

My kingdom is "busy" but I snapped a pic to show ya how I incorporated them into my Dragon area. Hope it's helpful & gives you some inspiration.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A3E733E1-1903-464D-ABC5-EF00A52F597B.jpg 
Views:	330 
Size:	268.7 KB 
ID:	58563
    (click to enlarge)

ETA: lol, just realized I didn't read your post right, stormaurora. I see what you're saying now, lol. Yes, 9 dragons in the space of 1 dragon bones is better for chances at the good drops. But the bones look COOL! lol
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 02-20-21 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Oops

Fashion Designer
    NorthWoodsKingdom- Ooo Wow, that's a gorgeous layout and super creative! 🥰❤️ Thank you for sharing!

And aw yep looking back I did phrase that run-on poorly, sorry for that 😅
    Yes~ They do indeed look cool. 😊❤️

Nightclub Owner
    Ronja ~ I thought the Royal Games Castle seemed too small to be a 3x3 too, so I went wayyyy into the recesses of my inventory to find it. Yep, it's 3x3. (Updated post 1)

stormaurora ~ At 3x3, Dragon Bones is the space of 9 dragons, but it's not 9x the chance to give you dragon drops. The chance for drops is the same as a dragon but you can get them twice as often because the collection time is half that of dragons, at 12 hours.

My kingdom is "busy" but I snapped a pic to show ya how I incorporated them into my Dragon area. Hope it's helpful & gives you some inspiration.

(click to enlarge)

ETA: lol, just realized I didn't read your post right, stormaurora. I see what you're saying now, lol. Yes, 9 dragons in the space of 1 dragon bones is better for chances at the good drops. But the bones look COOL! lol
    That layout is so cool. Sadly my Dragon Bones went into storage last week. It just took up too much real estate for so little return I think I have received energy once in all the time I have had it

Rhino Keeper
    I did NOT read the posts all the way and got the dragon bones and oh my. So very big!

I am seriously meh about these prizes. I’m going to have a lot of rotten cabbages on hand here soon.

Executive Chef

That are A LOT of Dragons! Awesome!
    (the peacocks behind the Dragon Bones looks like fire, very cool )

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast