Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Warm Hearts - 2021 Feb 04 (5 Days)

Executive Chef
    Final Goal Prize is Couple Fountain (3 X 3)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	79E05BE9-672E-40A5-9F2A-B884C8CD00D5.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	94.6 KB 
ID:	58334

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E8619A5A-2EE9-451D-A90B-B4F3847BE59B.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	192.0 KB 
ID:	58335
    Enjoy Baking! 🍰

Rhino Keeper
    I'm mainly disappointed they are re-reusing the Too Pink Oven.

Each 5-day goal I'm hoping to see an old appliance I have missed. So far I think that has only happened once plus once where I hadn't unlocked the last old recepie.
    There are so many old ovens, why pick one that has already been recycled?

I totally agree! Bring back the ovens from the beginning!

Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    I'm mainly disappointed they are re-reusing the Too Pink Oven.

Each 5-day goal I'm hoping to see an old appliance I have missed. So far I think that has only happened once plus once where I hadn't unlocked the last old recepie.
    There are so many old ovens, why pick one that has already been recycled?
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Host(ess)
    I dont like the goal prize or recipes, Im skipping this one
    ~ Always adding new neighbors. My storm8 id is auntprish

I don?t understand how we are supposed to finish these goals in 5 days. They should give us more time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maurina2000 View Post
    I don?t understand how we are supposed to finish these goals in 5 days. They should give us more time.
    It’s doable because I have two days left. There are people who finished before me. It’s helpful to have information from this forum. It makes it much easier so you can plan longer recipes ahead of time. But the thing is you have to check in the game often.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by maurina2000 View Post
    I agree that it can be a bit overwhelming but I've found that the key to the 5 Day Goals is all in the planning. After playing the game for a while, you'll likely find the goals will become less stressful. Over time, trial and error will help you work out a system for completing goals that works best for your playing style. Keep in mind that even if you can't complete every task and win the main prize, you can usually at least unlock some of the smaller decos (in 15 day goals) and new recipes to earn free gems which is always a bonus!

As the player above noted, I try to ensure that the entire list of requirements is posted within an hour of the goal's initial release. This way, players can see what new recipes, decos, etc. are on offer to make an informed decision on whether they want to complete the goal completely or if they'd rather just try to unlock certain items.

If players decide they do want to try to complete the entire goal, they can look over the requirements listed to see which recipes can be started ahead of time (like Lattes), which ones have to wait to be started (like Mochas) and figure out how to shuffle around their appliances to make the goal as easy as possible. Hope this helps!

Rhino Keeper
    I have not been able to find the goal prize. I have looked on my iPad 3 times and on my Fire tablet 4 times on different days. Any hints on how I can find it

Thanks for the responses. They were very helpful. I?m almost done part 4, but had to buy 4 ovens in total to complete in time. I will for next time check out the requirements beforehand for better planning.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast