Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: FEB EVENT: Bun In The Oven - 2021 Feb 3

Rhino Keeper
    So rewards at the end not love oven then?

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by caterpilar88 View Post
    So rewards at the end not love oven then?
    Three land deeds is the reward.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by orca1006 View Post
    thanks for the heads up!!

booooooo... so there are absolutely NO ways to earn extra cloches/ovens at all this month (i don?t see any in the leaderboard milestones)....man...i don?t know if i?m gonna be able to get all 34 then cuz for some unknown reason, i seem to be missing a cloche....sigh
    I haven't missed any so today:
    March 1
    Count is 27 of 34 cloches

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I haven't missed any so today:
    March 1
    Count is 27 of 34 cloches
    thanks ms judy

yeah i really thought i was diligently finishing all these deliveries everyday and didn’t think i missed any....but somehow, i only have 26 of 34 as of Mar 1st...but 2700 hammers....so somehow i must have screwed up a stage 2 of one of the days.....sigh :/

Rhino Keeper
    What does the prize Valentine Chest do? Give surprise craft items?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by segelj View Post
    What does the prize Valentine Chest do? Give surprise craft items?
    It's an exotic pet like the chest from the Xmas event.

I don't need the chest, I'm not that fond of exotic pets, and I'm one cloche short, so unless I buy one for 50 gems I won't get it. But I've been pretty lucky and gotten three real pets! I've also gotten like a million vday tables... But worth it for the pets! And all those planes mean leveling up! At level 64 it's a barren wasteland until 70, so that's one of the cool things about events forcing you to send planes, you level quicker.

Executive Chef
    Will be trying again today, really hoping for that flytrap now. Would be most happy with that. Got two seahorses and two monkeys, which is nice, wouldn't mind another 1 to either of them if I had that flytrap. But I don't yet, and probably still won't after today. I would have just the perfect place for it as well, but like I said - I don't see myself getting it. Anyway, there hasn't been a free oven offer yet either. I really hope they do one but with there only being a week left, who knows.

This will probably be my last time trying before the ovens are gone. Which would put my total of 150 dollars spent into it. 30 from my wife the other 100+ was from my own wallet.

Though I cannot say that I am not happier with this smash event in comparison to the last Christmas one, because I am. I got two seahorses and monkeys, which I absolutely adore. Just wish I could get the flytrap as well.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    It's an exotic pet like the chest from the Xmas event.

I don't need the chest, I'm not that fond of exotic pets, and I'm one cloche short, so unless I buy one for 50 gems I won't get it. But I've been pretty lucky and gotten three real pets! I've also gotten like a million vday tables... But worth it for the pets! And all those planes mean leveling up! At level 64 it's a barren wasteland until 70, so that's one of the cool things about events forcing you to send planes, you level quicker.
    I’m in the same position. I don’t need the chest. I was hoping for some interesting prizes, but mostly just received tables, chairs and balloons. Lots of them. Chickens and pigs also.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    Will be trying again today, really hoping for that flytrap now. Would be most happy with that. Got two seahorses and two monkeys, which is nice, wouldn't mind another 1 to either of them if I had that flytrap. But I don't yet, and probably still won't after today. I would have just the perfect place for it as well, but like I said - I don't see myself getting it. Anyway, there hasn't been a free oven offer yet either. I really hope they do one but with there only being a week left, who knows.

This will probably be my last time trying before the ovens are gone. Which would put my total of 150 dollars spent into it. 30 from my wife the other 100+ was from my own wallet.

Though I cannot say that I am not happier with this smash event in comparison to the last Christmas one, because I am. I got two seahorses and monkeys, which I absolutely adore. Just wish I could get the flytrap as well.
    Didn't get anything I wanted, just got more repeated items (decorations) that I didn't want more of. Disappointing but I knew I most likely wouldn't get lucky, not even with the flytrap. I probably won't dump as much money into this going forward anymore. It's just not worth the effort or frustration at times, let alone money. Especially since just for one oven sets you back about 10 dollars, or closer to.

I seen a farm with two flytraps, if only I had the same luck. Would trade everything I had but my seahorses and monkeys for just (1) flytrap.

Rhino Keeper
    Ho lo stesso problema di Orca 1006...non mi conteggia tutte le cloche conquistate...oltretutto va contro la matematica...perch? contando quelle che mi sono ritrovata di volta in volta in cantina..rimangono comunque due cloche fuori dal conteggio finale!!!
    Io spero che almeno ci diano una possibilit? di conquistare altre cloche in altro modo. Non sarebbe giusto altrimenti!! C'? stato sicuramente un errore all'inizio dell'evento non dipendente dalla mia conduzione del gioco...io purtroppo non me ne sono accorta subito e non ho potuto segnalarlo...me ne sono accorta quando altri vicini hanno lamentato lo stesso problema!!
    Mi dispiace perdere questo forziere...anche perch? nell'evento passato non mi ? stato riconosciuto il premio nonostante avessi completato il gioco!! 😔

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast