Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: FEB EVENT: Bun In The Oven - 2021 Feb 3

Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    I tried again just now, and got another monkey, the cat picnic, and two repeats to items I already had,

Attachment 58569
    Attachment 58570

Also unlocked the Vday Mimic.

Attachment 58571

As I was saying before the love ovens count against it, which helped me get it sooner than others.

Anyway, didn't get the flytraps - but so far I am okay with that. I got another monkey that I wanted, the cats I also wanted so I'm fine.
    Congratulations on the V-Day Mimic, the monkey and your cats!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Hello!
    I have a problem with a prize won on february 24th by the Valentine's Pink Cloche 2021 after 20 deliveries completed. I had won the item "Chicks Playing", which I had already placed inside of my farm, when suddenly the game went back a few seconds and made me reopen the prize by giving me the same Valentine's Day Flowers (for the 4th time!).
    Just yesterday I finally won the prize "Chick Playing" and I wish to have that prize!
    I wrote the support, and they have been closed my ticket without any answer.
    I really don't know what to do to recover my prize! Please, help me out. 😢😔

I'm demotivated to go on this game if anyone can offer me the assistance I need

Hello!
    I have a problem with a prize won on february 24th by the Valentine's Pink Cloche 2021 after 20 deliveries completed. I had won the item "Chicks Playing", which I had already placed inside of my farm, when suddenly the game went back a few seconds and made me reopen the prize by giving me the same Valentine's Day Flowers (for the 4th time!).
    Just yesterday I finally won the prize "Chick Playing" and I wish to have that prize!
    I really don't know what to do to recover my prize! Please, help me out. 😢😔

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryCoconut1285 View Post
    Hello!
    I really don't know what to do to recover my prize! Please, help me out. ����
    Sounds like your internet connection had a glitch. Which is very unfortunate.
    Just some suggestions I do.
    I never leave my game open I force close when ever I am not playing.
    Before opening a prize like the Cloche I usually visit a neighbour or gather my crops or something so I know I am connected to the server.
    Not much can be done for an internet problem. I am sorry this happened to you. There are a lot of days left and hopefully you will get the chicks again.

Rynetory2 posted this information about sync issues:

Sync Issues
    Ensure your connection is good. Always fresh start your game before you do any actions to avoid sync issues. It is recommended that we do not leave our games running in the background.
    If you discover that you have forgotten to close out your game, force shut it without doing any activity and start it again.
    You can force save your game progress by visiting another farm, clicking on your newspaper or clicking Social/Community.
    Do not leave your game immediately after your last action. Try to force save your game progress and sync with Storm8 servers before closing your game.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Sounds like your internet connection had a glitch. Which is very unfortunate.
    Just some suggestions I do.
    I never leave my game open I force close when ever I am not playing.
    Before opening a prize like the Cloche I usually visit a neighbour or gather my crops or something so I know I am connected to the server.
    Not much can be done for an internet problem. I am sorry this happened to you. There are a lot of days left and hopefully you will get the chicks again.

Rynetory2 posted this information about sync issues:

Sync Issues
    Ensure your connection is good. Always fresh start your game before you do any actions to avoid sync issues. It is recommended that we do not leave our games running in the background.
    If you discover that you have forgotten to close out your game, force shut it without doing any activity and start it again.
    You can force save your game progress by visiting another farm, clicking on your newspaper or clicking Social/Community.
    Do not leave your game immediately after your last action. Try to force save your game progress and sync with Storm8 servers before closing your game.
    That, and make sure after you collect or get something, you visit a neighbour or even a visitor before shutting down your game. I've lost roughly over 40,000 coins due to me collecting my earned coins from my trading/market stall and instantly force closing the game not even 40 seconds after collecting said coins.

Do as Judy says before popping open a cloche , making sure your sever is in sync, and also make sure the sever is in sync / up to date before force closing your game. Otherwise you could close hard earned coins, prizes or etc.

Executive Chef
    "What's In The Oyster?" Goal maybe in relation to this, with possibly getting a free oven, but I cannot know this or find out until tomorrow.

I decided to make spaghetti earlier (to get 4 leaderboard points) and I'm now stuck on the goal where it's saying make ravioli.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6D6DA792-DC52-4D90-B35D-A863574E4739.jpeg 
Views:	19 
Size:	499.6 KB 
ID:	58601

I should've waited to do the spaghetti. I am so mad at myself now I won't know for another day unless someone finds out before then.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    "What's In The Oyster?" Goal maybe in relation to this, with possibly getting a free oven, but I cannot know this or find out until tomorrow.

I decided to make spaghetti earlier (to get 4 leaderboard points) and I'm now stuck on the goal where it's saying make ravioli.

Name:	6D6DA792-DC52-4D90-B35D-A863574E4739.jpeg 
Views:	19 
Size:	499.6 KB 
ID:	58601

I should've waited to do the spaghetti. I am so mad at myself now I won't know for another day unless someone finds out before then.
    My machine was just filled with spaghetti too...so be it

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    My machine was just filled with spaghetti too...so be it
    Yeah, there's about 6 days left to this anyway... there shouldn't be a rush to get it finished within just one day let alone within a few hours of the goal coming out.

Executive Chef
    I had no reason to fear, all they are is 3 land deeds

Name:	120D2C07-251A-4B57-891D-6CB6D7C2586D.jpeg 
Views:	25 
Size:	123.1 KB 
ID:	58602

Rhino Keeper
    I had no reason to fear, all they are is 3 land deeds

Name:	120D2C07-251A-4B57-891D-6CB6D7C2586D.jpeg 
Views:	25 
Size:	123.1 KB 
ID:	58602
    thanks for the heads up!!

booooooo... so there are absolutely NO ways to earn extra cloches/ovens at all this month (i don?t see any in the leaderboard milestones)....man...i don?t know if i?m gonna be able to get all 34 then cuz for some unknown reason, i seem to be missing a cloche....sigh

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast