Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Carnival Event - 2021 Feb 3

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tsumtsum27 View Post
    Im a little behind. The jaguar is lucky prize, right ?
    Yes you are turning the Carnival Farm Float (made in Farmer's Outpost)
    In at the Jaquar Float that you buy from the Market.

Fashion Designer
    OK what is the carnival parade exactly? What does it do? It looks like the flags from the medieval event, which were just a deco. I'm assuming for 23 turnins it's something more. Anyone know what it is yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    OK what is the carnival parade exactly? What does it do? It looks like the flags from the medieval event, which were just a deco. I'm assuming for 23 turnins it's something more. Anyone know what it is yet?
    It will give you an event item everytime you collect from it for the rest of the event then it becomes a decoration.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    It will give you an event item everytime you collect from it for the rest of the event then it becomes a decoration.
    Ah. Thanks, Paul.

Executive Chef
    Since all I want is the gold star tiles, I'll be sitting this one out. I'm going to use my farmers outpost to craft something else instead, like I have been for two days now anyway.

So I'm not cluttering up the newspaper up more, I'll be selling event items after it's over. Because bots will buy it. It's a win-win, I think. Especially since I cannot find anything in the newspaper I need due to the clutter of the Tambourine(s) already being all over the market.

Good luck to those who want something from this event, or even want the Jaguar.

Fashion Designer
    wait.... did I read that correctly? We have to craft 69 headdresses?

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know what level you need to be at to get a second Jungle Falls?
    I’m getting a message that I need to level up to buy another one to accommodate my Jaguar. I’m at level 70.
    I know I can put the Jaguar in a rescue pen, but I really don’t want him there with my dogs. I want him with my wild animals in the jungle area.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by segelj View Post
    Does anyone know what level you need to be at to get a second Jungle Falls?
    I?m getting a message that I need to level up to buy another one to accommodate my Jaguar. I?m at level 70.
    I know I can put the Jaguar in a rescue pen, but I really don?t want him there with my dogs. I want him with my wild animals in the jungle area.
    Thanks!
    Sorry but you cannot get a second Jungle Falls at this time.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    I've just worked out i have 41 hours 25 mins worth of crafts left to make and the event (if its counting down using the same time as the leaderboard) has 59 hours left. I am currently making my first Carnival Farm Float ready to put in the float and have 2 more ready to go afterwards, made all 23 of the first headdresses ready. The only one that will stump me i think is the pink headdresses. But I am still hopeful I can do this event now I am back on the game. Only started not 24 hours ago after being away from the game for few weeks. Thanks to a migraine preventing me from reading my work I need to do I may just have the time to do this event so long as I dont get another aura. Fingers crossed. The Jaguar is so cute!!!

I got the Jaguar on my 4th turn in, YES!!!
    Last edited by A1ian0re; 02-08-21 at 03:59 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I got the jaguar on the 2nd turn in, and he's adorable. Got lucky. I am gonna keep crafting cuz while I don't need the other stuff, it uses a ton of resources, which helps empty my barn, thank goodness. It's nice to have such an easy event as far as getting event items, but man oh man, the tambourines are a big problem, oy! That's all the store is carrying! But that's OK, the green headdress takes 10 tambourines, and it's only 10 minutes. So just keep making those, the parts are easy to get.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast