Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will there be a Valentine Sale?

Will there be a Valentine Sale?

Will there be a Valentine sale this year?

Not sure if anyone knows yet or if this question is in the right spot.

Thanks =)

No news yet, however sales normally begin just a few days before the actual holiday in this game.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Farm Supplier
    I hope they do. But if I'm referring to the last several sales, there won't be very much offered and very likely nothing to do with the holiday advertised.

Rhino Keeper
    What's the point now? Everyone decorates for holidays very early and are ready to move on. Valentines should have been released early January. I left this game for 3 years and just came back about 6 months ago. I am ready to leave again.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnLovesDD View Post
    What's the point now? Everyone decorates for holidays very early and are ready to move on. Valentines should have been released early January. I left this game for 3 years and just came back about 6 months ago. I am ready to leave again.
    If you return after another three years and in January, you'll find a Valentine's sale regardless of how late it is.

A late sale is always better than no sale.

Executive Chef
    I don’t like their sales usually same decorations nothing new. It’s a waste of time even though I don’t have all the decorations. Crate sale are nice but it’s a gamble because you don’t usually get first and second prizes. I just want new drink recipes.

Fashion Designer
    No sale yet? less than 5 days till valentines day
    Last edited by slayer7000; 02-09-21 at 01:11 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Sales usually come A Few days before the Holiday Unless its a seasonal sale..

Nightclub Owner
    Personally, I'm expecting the any day this week. Last year it popped up the 10th and in 2019 it was the 13th so there's no real pattern to follow other than being released the week of the holiday.

I am really hoping that it's a good one, with box items on offer out of the box and maybe even a few old valentine appliances. C'mon s8, it's been a while since we've had a great sale, throw us a bone!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    I checked in with the CMs today asking the same question. Fingers crossed we get a good sale
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast