Thread: Restaurant Story

Restaurant Story

Hello team s8!
    I really like the mission from 2016 Valentine's day, everything is great, but unfortunately I missed it, because I play a restaurant story from 2017 and I know that the missions are not repeated!
    Please now when the love mission comes, release cupid foutan as a special offer! And always have a stove from past old missions as a special offer. Otherwise there is no way to have these great stoves. I hope someone pays attention to me! As a serious player, I want to have all the stoves from past old missions and to play and develop my restaurant

Hello
    Unlock the old stoves from past missions. Every month unlock 2 stoves from old missions, these stoves cost 30 diamonds and which player wants to buy it! I want a cupid foutan and a decadent stove and if they are unlocked now I will buy one! no matter how much they cost

Nightclub Owner
    Welcome to the forums! This specific area, the Bugs Forum, is where players post if they need help on fixing an error/bug/glitch with their game.

If you'd like to make suggestions, you should check out the RS Suggestion Forum.

Thank you for the information!