Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/28: A Dating Dilemma | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ap1386 View Post
    What?s the best was to get alley cats to appear other than using gems? I thought may openings a lot of seamstress crates, but it hasn?t worked for me.
    The alley cats to fight for yarn spawn from farmhouses.

The seamstress crates spawn fangbeasts

New Resident
    Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    Settings general keyboard. Turn off smart puntuation
    Thank you so much I was thinking it was a game setting

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    To get emojis, go to Settings, General, keyboard, select keyboards, add new keyboard...scroll down to choose Emoji.
    Thanks for that tip too. I think I need to add my Bitmoji keyboard also. So many settings to fix even though I use a restore from backup when I get a new phone

Executive Chef
    I did have both emoji and Bitmoji. I just didn't try �� I see the emoji but it doesn't show on the finished product even though I see it in the edit screen

Is Diana a daily or weekly energy dropper?

I have received one hair glue so far from the adventures, and I started late (tuckered out from MH). I rely very much on the adventure drops to finish early or at least catch up. They aren't guaranteed, of course, but I always get at least two over the course of an event, and w Ivy drops, that's a whole day. I only received the super duper prize twice in years of play, so I don't pay any attn to that. Expectation management/reality check. : ) If I get it I get it.

Anyone remember the goode olde days when fruit trees dropped event items too? : ) Would LOVE for that to come back!

Best to all to have fun, and may the hair glue and dancing couple flow from your keep! : D

Quote Originally Posted by JaxSumo View Post
    Is Diana a daily or weekly energy dropper?
    Dailies often, as M'77 points out in other threads, drop other cool stuff besides energy. Weeklies are less demanding, pastured for a week and not needing daily strokes. Dailies drop about 92% (after accounting for the 7 per week to use them) of a weekly energy dropper, plus their additional goodies. Either way, we win! Yay! But likely to be a weekly as a grand prize. As an aside, the rainbow alicorns we get from making a gajillion elven trades for gold runes - they sometimes drop rainbow pots, which you can keep for deco or bust open for awesome goodies, incl the occasional expansion permit. Dailies and weeklies are both awesome. I am always happy to have more! : )

Guys, I'm SO SORRY!!! I gave a bad link. I've gotten like 25 emails requesting access and I was so confused because I usually only get one or two. I realize I messed up the link. Here it is: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

On a different note, I've gotten Ivy's drop from the adventure three times in a row- I've never been so lucky.

Do you guys have any other go-to fang beast spawners besides the crates? I have all the needles I need so it just feels like a huge waste of energy to keep chopping those for the chance of fang beasts. I have also been using minks to moderate success.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-31-21 at 03:14 PM. Reason: I updated the link on page 1 as well.... ;) SW

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    Guys, I'm SO SORRY!!! I gave a bad link. I've gotten like 25 emails requesting access and I was so confused because I usually only get one or two. I realize I messed up the link. Here it is: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

On a different note, I've gotten Ivy's drop from the adventure three times in a row- I've never been so lucky.

Do you guys have any other go-to fang beast spawners besides the crates? I have all the needles I need so it just feels like a huge waste of energy to keep chopping those for the chance of fang beasts. I have also been using minks to moderate success.
    I also get them from farmhouses and chopping trees. Cows and other animals including the minks also spawn them

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast