Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/28: A Dating Dilemma | event information on page 1

Anyone know yet what the fully upgraded wig shop will drop post event?

Thanks S8 for gorgeous artwork! I was going to sit this one out just for a break but the artwork is SO CUTE! Lovely grand prize; I lucked out and got 7 kitsunecornes (!!!) in the tent - have never been so lucky!!!! ...so feeling less pressure to get an energy prize.

Please please let the wig shop be a ticket dropper! : )

Farm Supplier
    OMG storm 8 what the heck are you doing ??!!!!

I got the dialoge with goals chopping Trees, collecting from Ivy and making wig

I chop Trees, collect from Ivy ... Both were checked off ✔️

I starting making the wig.

I visited the game several Times since then... no problems

Now i visited the game again and {}???

The dialog starts again... Chopping Trees still checked off, but collecting from Ivy not while my wig is ready so i collected !!!!

Now i have to wait 5 hours to collect from Ivy again and then i can move on in to the next goal whilst the wig is ready and collected !!!

I can cry right now! Honestly!
    I'm very mad about this! This is ridicoulus !!!!!!!!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-29-21 at 03:12 PM. Reason: inappropriate language removed

Executive Chef

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by wendietje View Post
    OMG storm 8 what the heck are you doing ??!!!!

I got the dialoge with goals chopping Trees, collecting from Ivy and making wig

I chop Trees, collect from Ivy ... Both were checked off ✔️

I starting making the wig.

I visited the game several Times since then... no problems

Now i visited the game again and ???

The dialog starts again... Chopping Trees still checked off, but collecting from Ivy not while my wig is ready so i collected !!!!

Now i have to wait 5 hours to collect from Ivy again and then i can move on in to the next goal whilst the wig is ready and collected !!!

I can cry right now! Honestly!
    I'm very mad about this! This is ridicoulus !!!!!!!!
    So sorry this happened to you unfortunately it happens far too many times and they never fix it. The other day I collected from the barracks and got a fangbeast and was very happy. Collected from other things and luckily I saw the game had reset (I often only realize HOURS after it happens) when I collected again I got a dire boar trap which is the one I have the most of. Not only do they reset the game and it?s progress but they STEAL your energy that you used. The resets are sometimes so bad I seriously consider deleting the game and not looking back
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-29-21 at 03:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Oh. My.

Hi very discouraging any events were you get characters from the adventure I?m never lucky I can send them out every day and I?ve never been gifted with one.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    Hi very discouraging any events were you get characters from the adventure I?m never lucky I can send them out every day and I?ve never been gifted with one.
    I?ve been playing this game for several years and have never once got the gift from the adventure.

Fashion Designer
    What is the point of offering crowns as a prize when there's nothing new to spend them on?

On the plus side, aspen trees give the drops so I can make some more of my final 50 brews for the academy goal line!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I think it is the same dancers! She changed her dress, but he is wearing the same suit. He does need glasses in the afterlife.

Attachment 58247Attachment 58248
    So we have a reincarnation thing going.. did someone bury them on the MicMac Burial Ground and now they are alive.. but a little bit different?

I've been getting requests to edit the Google sheets doc- you need to select file>make a copy and that will create a version that you can edit freely.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    I've been getting requests to edit the Google sheets doc- you need to select file>make a copy and that will create a version that you can edit freely.
    I try to open it in my app but I only get a Request Access screen, I can't even view the spreadsheet to copy it. Do I have to view it on my computer to make a copy?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Please send Rosewood PMs if you want to discuss this 3rd party site and spreadsheet. Note that the math component is also provided by ShibuyaCloth on page 1 as normal. Thanks.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast