Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/28: A Dating Dilemma | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    First collection from Diana was 2325 coins and 6 energy.
    I know this is a dumb question. Can you get hearts from anywhere other than chests ?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tealbird81 View Post
    I know this is a dumb question. Can you get hearts from anywhere other than chests ?
    Main place to get hearts is the wig shop. The more you upgrade it the better.
    In addition to the chests, you can trade faeries from the chests for 3 hearts.
    Another option is to fight the Alley Cats from the farm houses. The hearts are a random drop when you are fighting.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    Main place to get hearts is the wig shop. The more you upgrade it the better.
    In addition to the chests, you can trade faeries from the chests for 3 hearts.
    Another option is to fight the Alley Cats from the farm houses. The hearts are a random drop when you are fighting.
    Thanks so much. I forgot about ally cats. Have a great night.

Executive Chef
    The wig station is listed as a deco item but it has a 4h collection timer, first drop was 1100 coins.

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    First collection from Diana was 2325 coins and 6 energy.
    Mine was 2325 coins and 5 energy

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Castle001.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	314.2 KB 
ID:	58331

Sabina is beyond excited with the new Ol' Wigs & More (especially dresses) store.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Castle001.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	314.2 KB 
ID:	58331

Sabina is beyond excited with the new Ol' Wigs & More (especially dresses) store.
    So pretty!

Fashion Designer
    I have been extremely lucky this time with the adventure drops. It started like always with the first glue on the 4th adventure.
    To my surprise I got another one on the next adventure, then the dancing couple and another hair glue on the next. I haven't had the special prize in so long I can't remember. What a pity it only drops coins. Don't even see a black flag.
    In total I have 5 hair glues from the adventure. Nearly fell off my chair. So the luck comes around eventually.
    Play on!

My drops of hearts seem really low compared to my previous scores. I'm at 480, and usually much further at this stage. I have 5 days so not a problem as I will make my last wig today. My Ivy pickups have gotten a bit late!
    Last edited by Flowersandgems; 02-05-21 at 03:31 PM.

Fashion Designer
    buwahahahah.

I see it

Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    I got the Dress one.. looks like it will fit in nice in my Halloween area as it looks like a decapitation has just occurred.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    Attachment 58310

Time for a tea party!
    Love your setup but it made me notice so many characters are cross eyed LOL the girl from the Thurston statue event looks like she's imitating a dolphin but I didn't notice her crossed eyes before seeing your screenshot.