Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/28: A Dating Dilemma | event information on page 1

Woodland Bulls drop hides at a better rate than cows.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nancys627 View Post
    Do dead trees drop heart-shaped leaves?
    Dead trees did not drop the heart-shaped leaves for me.

Banned
    The Cow drops stink

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Please send Rosewood PMs if you want to discuss this 3rd party site and spreadsheet. Note that the math component is also provided by ShibuyaCloth on page 1 as normal. Thanks.
    But that isnt a spreadsheet. Love the fact copy and paste from previous event works but relying on pen and paper makes working with Excel easier

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    So we have a reincarnation thing going.. did someone bury them on the MicMac Burial Ground and now they are alive.. but a little bit different?
    We also have a ?cat literally got their tongue? character that?s the knight in shining armor prize that I thought was for Ivy but it looks like he?s for the other prize since he is helping her out. They both hate cats so it?s a match made in CastleStory XD though Ivy could use a special someone. She liked the Frog Prince but he wanted to stay a frog.

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone else notice when we go on the adventure, Go Speed Dancing, that no hair glue is amongst the items? I just receive one of each: heart shape leaf, pink wrap, and pink hide. The last three adventures never gave me the ivy hut or troll camp item. Just the ones that were in abundance or easy to get. Disappointing. I think just got the bonus twice in all the adventures we have had in 5 yrs. Hoops folks the biscuits are getting smaller or not worth it. Now, even the royal exchange and adventures are more chintzy than when I first started.

Fashion Designer
    I just got a new iPhone and I don’t remember the correct settings to not get the question mark instead of quotation marks and I never could get smileys to work. Sorry it’s off topic.

I am super happy the last couple events the package had Ivy drops which is a HUGE help. Thank you so much for doing that for us. I love using the energy and expansion packages anyway but having FIVE of the Ivy drops takes some stress off

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    I just got a new iPhone and I don?t remember the correct settings to not get the question mark instead of quotation marks and I never could get smileys to work. Sorry it?s off topic.

I am super happy the last couple events the package had Ivy drops which is a HUGE help. Thank you so much for doing that for us. I love using the energy and expansion packages anyway but having FIVE of the Ivy drops takes some stress off
    Settings general keyboard. Turn off smart puntuation

Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    I just got a new iPhone and I don’t remember the correct settings to not get the question mark instead of quotation marks and I never could get smileys to work. Sorry it’s off topic.

Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    Settings general keyboard. Turn off smart puntuation
    To get emojis, go to Settings, General, keyboard, select keyboards, add new keyboard...scroll down to choose Emoji.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

New Resident
    What?s the best was to get alley cats to appear other than using gems? I thought may openings a lot of seamstress crates, but it hasn?t worked for me.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast