Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 168

Thread: Castle Story 1/28: A Dating Dilemma | event information on page 1

  1. #141
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    This might be off topic, but thought you'd all like to know.
    My Tiny Reindeer gave me 2 trade tickets and an expansion permit today. Woohoo!
    Congrats! (at least we know he does drop them )
    I've only gotten Trade Tickets from him. Not a very impressive prize in my opinion

  2. #142
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Coburg, Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,003
    All finished.

    Diana works at the Tailors.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9849534B-2003-4152-9E05-C7143AE6B43A.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	486.7 KB 
ID:	58370
    She is so pretty.

    Samuel guards the Royal Games Castle.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	86C2E781-DEF8-499F-A000-285E8782A5D8.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	486.4 KB 
ID:	58371

  3. #143
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,551
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    If you are participating in this event, why are you not spawning Fangbeasts from chopping Seamstress Crates?
    That's probably how everyone spawns them.
    I don't know if it's because I posted in this thread but I am now able to get them from the 'seamstress crates' which I never got previous to my post.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

    Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

  4. #144
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    550
    My shop is open for business and the ladies have come to check it out.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2F7B4542-FEE6-432F-B45F-6FD830956C86.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	205.8 KB 
ID:	58376. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	80252B17-3A3F-42F4-AA9D-38CF59DDE1FC.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	141.5 KB 
ID:	58377

    In the meantime, the Knight has joined the other warriors.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5DE88AA1-9D90-435F-9EA2-EB47AF57AAA9.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	234.6 KB 
ID:	58378

  5. #145
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,333
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    All finished.

    Diana works at the Tailors.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9849534B-2003-4152-9E05-C7143AE6B43A.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	486.7 KB 
ID:	58370
    She is so pretty.

    Samuel guards the Royal Games Castle.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	86C2E781-DEF8-499F-A000-285E8782A5D8.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	486.4 KB 
ID:	58371
    Wonderful as always, thanks for sharing!

    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    My shop is open for business and the ladies have come to check it out.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2F7B4542-FEE6-432F-B45F-6FD830956C86.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	205.8 KB 
ID:	58376. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	80252B17-3A3F-42F4-AA9D-38CF59DDE1FC.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	141.5 KB 
ID:	58377

    In the meantime, the Knight has joined the other warriors.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5DE88AA1-9D90-435F-9EA2-EB47AF57AAA9.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	234.6 KB 
ID:	58378
    What a perfect timing! Great idea to include a mirror for the ladies
    Thanks for sharing

    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I don't know if it's because I posted in this thread but I am now able to get them from the 'seamstress crates' which I never got previous to my post.
    Maybe you already had a monster spawned and that why it didn't work?
    In any case, I'm glad they spawn now. Good luck!

  6. #146
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,333
    My Diana caught Chase's eye (and I think Thomas is checking her out too.. ) :

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2830.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	307.6 KB 
ID:	58393

    I'm happy the Wig Station turned out to have drops.
    Diana is beautiful and I love her animation (and her mouse!)
    + the little mice added to the decorations are a really nice touch.
    Good job creative team!

  7. #147
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    335
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post

    I'm happy the Wig Station turned out to have drops.
    Great.. would have been nice to know earlier.. thanks S8/

  8. #148
    What is the Wig Station dropping?

    I didn’t get it because I thought it was just deco and the disembodied heads were too creepy for me.

  9. #149
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    604
    I've only noticed coins from the Wig Station, I wasn't planning to craft one originally (for the same reasons 😥 ) but decided to make it after seeing a helpful post from the 5th - I had been gathering faerie chests just through normal gameplay and would have just made coins otherwise to avoid useless chests post-event so didn't have to do anything special. Unfortunately, for those just finding out, probably too late to craft casually if coins are of interest- wish we'd gotten official heads up along with the rest of the Event info! 😥

    An official heads up of ALL items' drops (both during Event and planned post-Event drops) provided along with the usual Event info would be extremely helpful. 🙃

  10. #150
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    550
    My wig station is dropping 1100 coins with a four hour timer.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •