Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/28: A Dating Dilemma | event information on page 1

Rollback are turning an enjoyable event into a royal pain! I collected from Ivy and started the workshop on the wig. I come back to collect, no wig and materials are gone. (Of course, Ivy's hut didn't reset.) Next, I finally get a collection from the sparkling mine. I start the dress in the workshop, return to collect it, no dress and materials are gone. Please identify the problem and fix it! We will be ever so grateful.
    Always accepting new neighbors.
    Storm8 ID: dgoble55
    Queendom: Arendelle

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    I concur! The format is so common it's become a bit boring, but right now I consider that an advantage. I'm working on the final upgrade already, so it's basically only a question of waiting for Ivy and collecting a few times a day so I won't have to babysit the game towards the end in order to reach the 1,000 (?) stitched hearts. I'm in full on busy season at work so I'm really happy about a relaxed event.

I don't care about the special adventure drop at all, so I'm not chopping extra Seamstress Crates to try to get them. Doesn't seem worth the stress at all!
    Yes, exactly this! 🥰❤️

Aha I did send out just what I happened to get while chopping, questing for the elusive Grand prize specifically never seems to pan out for me either. 😅 Oh well done, that will definitely allow a relaxed finish- Hope you have a great wrap-up! 😊❤️

~

Congrats Hagy! ❤️

Quote Originally Posted by dgoble55 View Post
    Rollback are turning an enjoyable event into a royal pain! I collected from Ivy and started the workshop on the wig. I come back to collect, no wig and materials are gone. (Of course, Ivy's hut didn't reset.) Next, I finally get a collection from the sparkling mine. I start the dress in the workshop, return to collect it, no dress and materials are gone. Please identify the problem and fix it! We will be ever so grateful.
    Oh dear. Please do. 😥

Any word yet on what the fully kitted out wig store will drop? I am guessing by the silence that it will be coins, but I still hope for a ticket dropper.

To respond to other posts:

Yup, missin' those academy scrolls!

I find the predictability - and DO-ability! - a relief. If the events weren't so constant I wouldn't need the emotional break from uncertainty and pressure. But that's me. Other people have equally valid experiences. : )

BUT: rollbacks, setbacks, resets - however you call the different varieties - ergh! Can't imagine anyone enjoying them! Worst when the resources are lost, for sure! and still awful when trying to keep a set of items on a timer or set something to craft. I can't tell you how many times my 12 hour group has been mucked about by silent resets so they are out of synch, for instance. It seems something S8 can fix, right? Empathy to all for these experiences... esp when it's Ivy's hut. : (

Finally, yup, loving the artwork. Thanks, S8 for the frippery! : D

Executive Chef
    First collection from knight with a 22 hour timer was 1250 coins. Didn’t notice a black flag. Very disappointing.

My first collection from the knight was 280 coins and a black flag for dragon scales.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    My first collection from the knight was 280 coins and a black flag for dragon scales.
    Noooooooo!!!! Not dragon scales!!!! Say it ain't so!

Fashion Designer
    I just has something weird happen. I had collected two of the faerie chests and went to put them on the board. First one came up on top of a seamstress crate and as I went to move it, it disappeared and both were gone from storage. Did a force quit but nothing changed. So I went to get the four plant in a log to get the third chest, placed two and the third wouldn’t place. Nothing on square but it showed red as did the one next to it. Tapped on those two empty looking but red squares and the faerie chest faeries appeared like a chest had been opened. New challenge of invisible items?

Executive Chef
    Much to my surprise, I got the Tiny Dancers on my fifth try. I thought they might like to trip the light fantastic so set up the dance floor.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	23BDAEDD-81A5-4871-B0E6-9728EA4B0F6B.jpeg 
Views:	97 
Size:	219.0 KB 
ID:	58299

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Much to my surprise, I got the Tiny Dancers on my fifth try. I thought they might like to trip the light fantastic so set up the dance floor.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	23BDAEDD-81A5-4871-B0E6-9728EA4B0F6B.jpeg 
Views:	97 
Size:	219.0 KB 
ID:	58299
    Neither female dance partner looks happy to be there

Host(ess)
    I?m sure that I got two pins from two crates out of the many I chopped last night but when checking my inventory there was only one!

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast