Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/28: A Dating Dilemma | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dgoble55 View Post
    Rollback are turning an enjoyable event into a royal pain! I collected from Ivy and started the workshop on the wig. I come back to collect, no wig and materials are gone. (Of course, Ivy's hut didn't reset.) Next, I finally get a collection from the sparkling mine. I start the dress in the workshop, return to collect it, no dress and materials are gone. Please identify the problem and fix it! We will be ever so grateful.
    Rollbacks while you are playing is something you can fix, but when you leave the app, even without closing it, you have no idea it even occurred. To prevent this in my game, I make sure I visit someone, neighbors or community, before leaving the game. I haven’t had a problem with things resetting when I go back. I know a lot of people have issues with visiting, though.

Rhino Keeper
    So the items from the Atrium are all deco only with no drops? Don’t think I’ll bother making them. I guess I’ll just make coins.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    So the items from the Atrium are all deco only with no drops? Don?t think I?ll bother making them. I guess I?ll just make coins.
    I got the Dress one.. looks like it will fit in nice in my Halloween area as it looks like a decapitation has just occurred.

Executive Chef
    If it hasn't been reported yet, Diana has a 22 hour timer. She is animated and she is very pretty!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    My first collection from the knight was 280 coins and a black flag for dragon scales.
    i got 280 coins and black flag for coal

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2301.jpeg 
Views:	137 
Size:	388.6 KB 
ID:	58310

Time for a tea party!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2301.jpeg 
Views:	137 
Size:	388.6 KB 
ID:	58310

Time for a tea party!
    That looks super cozy!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by olma_ru View Post
    i got 280 coins and black flag for coal
    Same for me! Looks like the first for every one is the same.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by dgoble55 View Post
    Rollback are turning an enjoyable event into a royal pain! I collected from Ivy and started the workshop on the wig. I come back to collect, no wig and materials are gone. (Of course, Ivy's hut didn't reset.) Next, I finally get a collection from the sparkling mine. I start the dress in the workshop, return to collect it, no dress and materials are gone. Please identify the problem and fix it! We will be ever so grateful.
    I managed to win the Baron's tent prize for the first time ever. The elf girl in the santa hat. Came back and it was gone and nothing saved from the Barons Tent.

Executive Chef
    First collection from Diana was 2325 coins and 6 energy.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast