Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/28: A Dating Dilemma | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Three collections from sparkling mines and no pink jewels. Anyone else having trouble? I started this event late and if the sparkling mines drop rate don't change I will not finish.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    Three collections from sparkling mines and no pink jewels. Anyone else having trouble? I started this event late and if the sparkling mines drop rate don't change I will not finish.
    You only need 22 jewels. Just keep trying.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    You only need 22 jewels. Just keep trying.
    Okay that is good news thank you HuckleTown.

Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    Thanks for that tip too. I think I need to add my Bitmoji keyboard also. So many settings to fix even though I use a restore from backup when I get a new phone
    To get emojis to show up here on thread, you need to tap "Go Advanced" down in the lower right corner.

Then your emojis will show in the post👍🏻🙂
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Farm Supplier
    What is it about the clear rocks faerie goal that mine always gets messed up? storm8 can you fix it so i can get enough chests to do all the prizes please?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    To get emojis to show up here on thread, you need to tap "Go Advanced" down in the lower right corner.

Then your emojis will show in the post
    Cool. I usually just do quick replies and don't see the go advanced 樂

still don't see go advanced  I thought I remembered seeing that option

Saw it where quick reply is 臘*♀️ I had already clicked quick reply

Strange I only did the face palm one
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-31-21 at 08:47 PM. Reason: merging all posts...hope it doesn't mess up your emojis! :) SW | edit, sorry yes it did! oops

Executive Chef
    Cool. I usually just do quick replies and don't see the go advanced 樂

still don't see go advanced  I thought I remembered seeing that option

Saw it where quick reply is 臘*♀️ I had already clicked quick reply

Strange I only did the face palm one
    NP Spirit Wind. I wondered why the last post was in the writing stage when I thought I had clicked enter LOL

Executive Chef
    Another game reset that steals my energy AND the actions I took. They REALLY need to fix this. At the VERY least give us our energy back. I had used the last of my energy to collect from the shoppe

Executive Chef
    I think I have everything I need to finish except for the sparkling mines. I usually get one or zero per collection

Fashion Designer
    Aww no Academy Scrolls 🥺
    The mixed-reward Scrolls and Crowns for a few Events were really nice. ❤️ More alternating scroll/crown prizes please? 😅❤️

Love the art as usual, I find this Faerie Atrium community event style rather boring at the start personally, but I love that it's doable and reliable. 👍
    I've settled into the rhythm and am enjoying reading the story with each upgrade. Thank you!

Dancers appeared unexpectedly in my realm. ❤️ (Only my second-ever rare Adventure drop! Both times dropped when I was not anticipating. ) Adventure finished while thinking about next chores and there they were. 🥰 I'll have to try (almost) completely spacing on the game while cleaning more often!

Hope those wishing for them have it appear too. ❤️

Another game reset that steals my energy AND the actions I took. They REALLY need to fix this. At the VERY least give us our energy back. I had used the last of my energy to collect from the shoppe
    How strange! I had a rollback where I lost both my energy used and the items I collected reset around this time, too.
    I'd defeated a Fangbeast, collected from shoppe, then whacked at a Seamstress Crate twice and scooted to another area of my realm to check if Workshop was finished- then poof! Reload and Fangbeast was back, no energy, and needles were gone. I upgraded Shoppe since then, will keep a close eye for any more rollbacks.

I hadn't had any bad rollbacks (just snap-backs of reset progress and energy) for a while, hope there's nothing amiss! 😥❤️
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 02-01-21 at 07:36 AM.

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast