Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/28: A Dating Dilemma | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I think it is the same dancers! She changed her dress, but he is wearing the same suit. He does need glasses in the afterlife.
    Attachment 58247Attachment 58248
    It must be his brother!
    He and his lover died tragically in an accident when his glasses fogged up as they travelled through the Misty Marshlands.
    They couldn’t see the Muddling that ambushed them.

His brother wears his suit in loving memory.

The girl dancers are definitely aren’t different people.

I do wish they’d changed him slightly more - with a beard or something.
    But it’s ok.
    That said some more male characters with beards please.

When somebody collects from the dancers, will you please report how many coins they drop?

It may just be me but I feel the fangbeasts aren't coming up as much as usual. Probably just a false perception because I collected all my needles already lol.

Rhino Keeper
    I sure hope I get it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    When somebody collects from the dancers, will you please report how many coins they drop?

It may just be me but I feel the fangbeasts aren't coming up as much as usual. Probably just a false perception because I collected all my needles already lol.
    Just collected from the Romantic Dancers and they dropped 10,075 coins. Finally a rare prize with the possibility of a great drop.

Please correct me if I am wrong and also if there’s other places to obtain these please let me know. The alley cat comes from only the farm houses. The fairies only come from the chest those are the two major items I need to multiply to get the main prizes

Also needed is Lockspar, cows and seamstress crates, mines and trees

Thank you everyone feel free to add me I play numerous times a day and love to visit other kingdoms

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    Please correct me if I am wrong and also if there’s other places to obtain these please let me know. The alley cat comes from only the farm houses. The fairies only come from the chest those are the two major items I need to multiply to get the main prizes

Also needed is Lockspar, cows and seamstress crates, mines and trees

Thank you everyone feel free to add me I play numerous times a day and love to visit other kingdoms
    You also will get Pink Wraps from Fangbeasts that I have been spawning chopping Seamstress Crates, and Hair Glue from Ivy's Hut.

Thanks

Here is my interactive spreadsheet with formulas for tracking materials. Remember that you need to save a copy in order to be able to edit. Let me know if I made any errors. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by stymie52 View Post
    just collected from the romantic dancers and they dropped 10,075 coins. Finally a rare prize with the possibility of a great drop.
    Oh. My.

😲

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Oh. My.

��
    I love your post. Very expressive! Grimaud has great coin drops similar to the Romantic Dancers.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast