Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/28: A Dating Dilemma | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    Aww no Academy Scrolls 梁
    The mixed-reward Scrolls and Crowns for a few Events were really nice. ❤️ More alternating scroll/crown prizes please? ❤️

Love the art as usual, I find this Faerie Atrium community event style rather boring at the start personally, but I love that it's doable and reliable. 
    I've settled into the rhythm and am enjoying reading the story with each upgrade. Thank you!

How strange! I had a rollback where I lost both my energy used and the items I collected reset around this time, too.
    I'd defeated a Fangbeast, collected from shoppe, then whacked at a Seamstress Crate twice and scooted to another area of my realm to check if Workshop was finished- then poof! Reload and Fangbeast was back, no energy, and needles were gone. I upgraded Shoppe since then, will keep a close eye for any more rollbacks.

I hadn't had any bad rollbacks (just snap-backs of reset progress and energy) for a while, hope there's nothing amiss! ❤️
    I forget the difference between rollbacks and snapbacks but both are bad. Luckily I am on the last stage where I need 8 of everything. I generally keep loads of trees and planted more to get all the heart shaped leaves. Storm8 has outdone itself with the artwork and I like the story too. The Baron with the huge wig was cute even though it was a quick flash. He'd be fun to have strolling the kingdom LOL

Fashion Designer
    I just got 3 fangbeasts in a row at the farmhouses for those who asked earlier

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    I forget the difference between rollbacks and snapbacks but both are bad. Luckily I am on the last stage where I need 8 of everything. I generally keep loads of trees and planted more to get all the heart shaped leaves. Storm8 has outdone itself with the artwork and I like the story too. The Baron with the huge wig was cute even though it was a quick flash. He'd be fun to have strolling the kingdom LOL
    Indeed! I've just been using "snapback" to refer to when the game suddenly 'snaps' backwards, the image jitters back with no loading screen, and it's a perfect reset where the actions are undone completely (creatures/buildings become clickable again, inventory resets, but you also get the energy back!) - annoying but less severe, as it's A Complete Rollback, backwards in time~ Rollback seems like it could apply to a variety of circumstances with either partial incomplete game resets or the complete version, with loading screen included? Sort of a longer, laggy, imperfect reset? Arbitrary difference to be sure, and definitely not universally used terms, but sometimes it seemed more snappy than laggy so I've used and said both. 😅

Yess! I'm still slogging through the Academy so trees are no problem.
    Oh my, if only! 😂❤️

Fashion Designer
    Good luck finishing the Academy I KNOW you are enjoying having to cut down all those trees for hearts to get benefits from more than one quest/ story lines. I remember what a pain that was. I hope they give us more academy scrolls for the next one or it would be awesome to trade all those useless crowns. Maybe trade 50 or 100 crowns for one freaking scroll. It would be worth it

Fashion Designer
    Aha~ Thank you! 😂❤️

Oo that would be lovely. Yes please. ✨

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    According to beast nugget #5, fangbeast can spawn from - Cows, Chickens, Pigs, Mink, Swan, Hot Pepper, Carrot, Trees, Stables, Hatchery, Farmhouses, Fangbeast Trap, Glimmeregg Bunny, Season 5 Training Dummy, Shih Tzu, Ugly Goose, Lair of Beasts

I've had them from wheat too I think? My go-to usually is lair of beasts, trees or minks/swans, and lastly, cows. If the event has a creature spawn from farmhouses, I usually avoid them because I feel like I get more of the other creature and waste more energy defeating the wrong beast. Good luck.

Executive Chef
    Fangbeasts: I easily spawned my last 5 fangbeasts with Red Aspen trees while searching for the leaves.

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E7FCA3C8-168D-4643-A19E-48E8F6B20282.jpeg 
Views:	20 
Size:	48.0 KB 
ID:	58277
    The colors of the dancing lady and SweetTooth match. Very pretty.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    [...] I find this Faerie Atrium community event style rather boring at the start personally, but I love that it's doable and reliable. 👍
    I've settled into the rhythm and am enjoying reading the story with each upgrade. Thank you! [...]
    I concur! The format is so common it's become a bit boring, but right now I consider that an advantage. I'm working on the final upgrade already, so it's basically only a question of waiting for Ivy and collecting a few times a day so I won't have to babysit the game towards the end in order to reach the 1,000 (?) stitched hearts. I'm in full on busy season at work so I'm really happy about a relaxed event.

I don't care about the special adventure drop at all, so I'm not chopping extra Seamstress Crates to try to get them. Doesn't seem worth the stress at all!

Executive Chef
    Got the Romantic Dancers on my last (7th) adventure!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	557389D8-7BF3-449D-A27A-E7F36C8CC522.jpeg 
Views:	55 
Size:	382.6 KB 
ID:	58278
    They are beautiful!
    ... but a little tiny ...
    Storm8, could we please get the Romantic Dancers a bit bigger?
    Thanks so much.

Loving this event!
    Can’t wait to get Samuel and Diana!

Missing Academy Scrolls though.
    Please bring back the Academy Scrolls again!

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast