Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
Aww no Academy Scrolls 梁
The mixed-reward Scrolls and Crowns for a few Events were really nice. ❤️ More alternating scroll/crown prizes please? ❤️

Love the art as usual, I find this Faerie Atrium community event style rather boring at the start personally, but I love that it's doable and reliable. 
I've settled into the rhythm and am enjoying reading the story with each upgrade. Thank you!

How strange! I had a rollback where I lost both my energy used and the items I collected reset around this time, too.
I'd defeated a Fangbeast, collected from shoppe, then whacked at a Seamstress Crate twice and scooted to another area of my realm to check if Workshop was finished- then poof! Reload and Fangbeast was back, no energy, and needles were gone. I upgraded Shoppe since then, will keep a close eye for any more rollbacks.

I hadn't had any bad rollbacks (just snap-backs of reset progress and energy) for a while, hope there's nothing amiss! ❤️
I forget the difference between rollbacks and snapbacks but both are bad. Luckily I am on the last stage where I need 8 of everything. I generally keep loads of trees and planted more to get all the heart shaped leaves. Storm8 has outdone itself with the artwork and I like the story too. The Baron with the huge wig was cute even though it was a quick flash. He'd be fun to have strolling the kingdom LOL