Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/28: A Dating Dilemma | event information on page 1

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Please send Rosewood PMs if you want to discuss this 3rd party site and spreadsheet. Note that the math component is also provided by ShibuyaCloth on page 1 as normal. Thanks.
    Ah! I'm sorry.

To be on topic, I like the artwork for this event. Sad that the cat doesn't have any noises though. I always look forward to the noises

I am having a hard time attacking the alley cat because I have three cat all rescues

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Just collected from the Romantic Dancers and they dropped 10,075 coins. Finally a rare prize with the possibility of a great drop.
    I only received a measly 90 coins from my first collection. And a black flag for simple feast. Not impressed.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    I only received a measly 90 coins from my first collection. And a black flag for simple feast. Not impressed.
    Seems that the dancer is a random dropper, with a minimum of 75 coins with increments in the thousands.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I think it is the same dancers! She changed her dress, but he is wearing the same suit. He does need glasses in the afterlife.

Attachment 58247Attachment 58248
    Afterlife is hard for guys But he got glasses
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    Romantic Dancers just dropped 2075 coins for second collection. Your drops will improve and you will be impressed. This adventure prize will definitely not go into inventory.

Fashion Designer
    Anyone else having problems with pink hide drops? It seems as if they completely stopped! Is it just bad luck, or a problem? Shhhh, it's Saturday...long 2 days until S8 is available to look at this ☹️. Wish they had a skeleton crew on for a 24/7/365 game.

Glad people are getting the adventure prize. I have never gotten one, and only once got an Ivy drop months ago, so I don't rely at all on adventures...but I still try....hope springs eternal!

Good luck, all! K ♡

Farm Supplier
    Do dead trees drop heart-shaped leaves?

Executive Chef
    I was able to accumulate 29 gold Bobby pins when chopping for all 440 needles. Enough fangbeasts showed up after getting about 300 so I parked a cat while getting the rest.

I sent 6 adventures (used gems from MH to get the last one). No dancers. I did get 3 of the Ivy drops so I'm lucky enough to be 6 hours from upgrading to level 4.

The hide drops are definitely low.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2268.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	189.8 KB 
ID:	58256

All weddings need dancing!

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast