Thread: Dragon story battle arena prize stuck

Dragon story battle arena prize stuck

Hi. My battle arena has been stuck on the cinderblock dragon prize for the longest time. I asked help from support but they sent me a message saying ticket closed because of staff cutbacks. I?ve force started, deleted and reinstalled with no resolution. any suggestions? Ive sent them all for disenchanting but would like a new dragon prize as shown in the arena

There are two different battle arena dragons, one is won from winning 100 badges and can be crafted in the spell shop and the other is a tournament. There is usually a new tournament when a new event begins. To see the tournament, you need to tap on the battle arena and you will see the dragon you can win in the middle of the screen.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C362D48F-5A7C-4163-8CF1-0DBA4BCB402F.jpeg 
Views:	165 
Size:	238.2 KB 
ID:	58237
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Drogotwo View Post
    Hi. My battle arena has been stuck on the cinderblock dragon prize for the longest time. I asked help from support but they sent me a message saying ticket closed because of staff cutbacks. I?ve force started, deleted and reinstalled with no resolution. any suggestions? Ive sent them all for disenchanting but would like a new dragon prize as shown in the arena
    If you submit your ticket under the wrong topic, your ticket can be autoclosed because only certain games are currently supported. You may need to contact Support again, but make sure you submit your ticket correctly so you will receive a response from a Support Agent.

Link is in my signature

Thanks. My battle arena shows new dragons but even my storage shows buffelo badge and that gives me another cinderblock it doesn’t change. Support sends me same message. Thank you all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Drogotwo View Post
    Thanks. My battle arena shows new dragons but even my storage shows buffelo badge and that gives me another cinderblock it doesn’t change. Support sends me same message. Thank you all the same.
    The dragon made out of the Buffalo Badges is different from the Tournament dragon. When you complete a Battle you win 1 Buffalo Badge. You have one month to collect 99 to win the Cinderblock Dragon and craft it in the spell book. This is why it hasn’t changed in a while.

The Tournament Dragon is different since there is a new one every time there is a new event. You need to win 30 battles within the timeframe of the tournament and it will automatically be put in your storage when you are done. You can see how many battles you have done above the “Battle Now” button.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Executive Chef
    Staff cutbacks, huh? Maybe if they listened to what their customers want, they would make more money.

Anyway, can't blame it on me. I've spent a couple hundred or more just this month.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.