Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GOAL: Fresh and Ready - 2021 Jan 26 (15 Days)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Bocconotti View Post
    Love the recipes and the final goal prize! (^_^) Just a little confused as to why this was not a valentines day goal?! Does this mean the next goal will be valentines day related but only a 5 day goal?!
    Bakery story didn't Get a Valentine's day goal this month either... They might be Waiting for next month To give us That goal.

The dishes look good for a change. But don't understand why they insist on making everything so tiny.
    A better final prize would have been an actual deli station. With a couple of bread ovens and kids preparing sandwiches.

Quote Originally Posted by Nompombrepe View Post
    The dishes look good for a change. But don't understand why they insist on making everything so tiny.
    A better final prize would have been an actual deli station. With a couple of bread ovens and kids preparing sandwiches.
    I agree! (^_^) I would love a deli station!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Bocconotti View Post
    I agree! (^_^) I would love a deli station!
    The dishes are small and the pasta salad is a duplicate.

Executive Chef
    I love the 'Fresh Ingredients' and I am happy to finally own the 'Chef's Station' after trying for it from the box.

Thank you S8 for the goals.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Nightclub Owner
    Deli Oven Recipes on the counter

Italian Sub:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS 01-26-2021 Goal Recipe 1 Counter.png 
Views:	12 
Size:	684.2 KB 
ID:	58287

Bacamoli Grilled Cheese:

Name:	RS 01-26-2021 Goal Recipe 2 Counter.png 
Views:	12 
Size:	663.9 KB 
ID:	58288

Deli Salad:

Name:	RS 01-26-2021 Goal Recipe 3 Counter.png 
Views:	10 
Size:	686.1 KB 
ID:	58289

Not overly fond of these but the Deli Salad isn't terrible. The salad itself isn't going to make my list of favorites but I am really pleased that it's not three tiny plates on a tray so we can actually see what food is being displayed. Just now starting the back half of the goal and am hopeful that I'll like at least one of those recipes as well.

All in all, I'm happy with this goal; namely the prizes are good and I'm excited to see items that are so well matched to both the game itself and previous decos from years past. Kudos design team!

Farm Supplier
    I thought this was a really fun goal, and I was happy with the previous takeout/delivery goal, too! I agree that if they ever re-do this goal, a deli station would make a marvelous 65 gem prize! Anyone else keep wanting to call Flying Subs, "Hoagies' Heroes?" That + a Sandwich Saver gets you ⅔ of the way to whenever they repeat this goal!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12