Thread: Fit Fab Food - 2021 Jan 21

Fit Fab Food - 2021 Jan 21

Fit Fab Food This is a 10 days cruise.

The Fit Fab Food Cruise has arrived! Aerobic Instructor Barbra is here to workout her favorite dishes! If you can show her how helpful you can be, then he might bring back some sweat dishes to your Restaurant!

Name:  A80E04E2-73E7-441A-8800-F24B3386B73D.jpg
Views: 310
Size:  81.3 KB

Cruise Guide
    Refer to Cruise Guide for more information.

Cruise Day
    This cruise uses Set C in https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1343792

Prizes
    Once you have completed all 10 days, Aerobic Instructor Barbra will visit your restaurant every few hours and drop you the ingredient to make Protein Shake Weight (gem recipe).

Name:  37EEB48B-3780-4D42-AFB5-40EB9B33AD52.jpg
Views: 202
Size:  30.7 KB

Gem Recipe
    Protein Shake Weight - 4 turbanado sugar + 10 eggs + 10 vanilla + 10 special ingredient (drops from the character) (Jubilee Oven)

Limited Time Recipes
    Cinnamon Buns of Steel - 8 eggs + 8 sugar + 8 flour + 8 Workout Towel (Diner Stove)
    Chicken Thigh Master - 9 cream + 9 tomatoes + 9 chicken + 9 Workout Towel (Commercial Stove)
    Dumb Bell Peppers - 10 beef + 10 basil + 10 Workout Towel (Celebration Stove)

Name:  9D2CDD2F-A78D-4866-AE6E-151EC40C921F.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  70.8 KB
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Farm Supplier
    Anyone else out there still playing? I for one am so grateful to see that the new recipes this time each have different ingredients! But it is kind of exhausting to have the cruises so close together. I wish there was more time to get the limited time recipes mastered, I try to do it before starting the cruise since they take up counter space and hog appliances for extended periods of time. They don't help the cruise they are a huge obstacle since they also are never dishes ordered, and the street market generates the special ingredient like 50% every time limiting the chance for other items you need to come up. What kind of strategies do you use?

Farm Supplier
    I also want to highlight how cruel it is that you can't add from counter or refresh orders when you finish the day early and waiting for the next one. I try to line them up for the next day, since I refresh a lot trying to get the higher count gems per order. But it seems to almost always "randomly" happen that when I deliver the last order of the day THAT is when it generates an order I already have made and the little "add ###" is sitting there taunting me because I HAD it made but they're bound to sell out (or at least short me what I need) and then I've got to cook it again. Just mean.

How come the gems per coins vary between different players?
    For example, it?s 60gems for some players for 4 cruise coins, but 100+ gems for other players for the same 4 cruise coins?

That is extremely unfair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Fit Fab Food This is a 10 days cruise.

The Fit Fab Food Cruise has arrived! Aerobic Instructor Barbra is here to workout her favorite dishes! If you can show her how helpful you can be, then he might bring back some sweat dishes to your Restaurant!

Name:  A80E04E2-73E7-441A-8800-F24B3386B73D.jpg
Views: 310
Size:  81.3 KB

Cruise Guide
    Refer to Cruise Guide for more information.

Cruise Day
    This cruise uses Set C in https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1343792

Prizes
    Once you have completed all 10 days, Aerobic Instructor Barbra will visit your restaurant every few hours and drop you the ingredient to make Protein Shake Weight (gem recipe).

Name:  37EEB48B-3780-4D42-AFB5-40EB9B33AD52.jpg
Views: 202
Size:  30.7 KB

Gem Recipe
    Protein Shake Weight - 4 turbanado sugar + 10 eggs + 10 vanilla + 10 special ingredient (drops from the character) (Jubilee Oven)

Limited Time Recipes
    Cinnamon Buns of Steel - 8 eggs + 8 sugar + 8 flour + 8 Workout Towel (Diner Stove)
    Chicken Thigh Master - 9 cream + 9 tomatoes + 9 chicken + 9 Workout Towel (Commercial Stove)
    Dumb Bell Peppers - 10 beef + 10 basil + 10 Workout Towel (Celebration Stove)

Name:  9D2CDD2F-A78D-4866-AE6E-151EC40C921F.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  70.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemushrooms123 View Post
    How come the gems per coins vary between different players?
    For example, it?s 60gems for some players for 4 cruise coins, but 100+ gems for other players for the same 4 cruise coins?

That is extremely unfair.
    It depends based on your level. The sets in the guide are based on a level 60 game.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support