Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Please return these items

  1. #1

    Please return these items

    It would be epic :'(

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	307272_210448559015771_1591221817_n.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	27.4 KB 
ID:	58311Click image for larger version. 

Name:	297171_200746016652692_4803621_n.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	24.7 KB 
ID:	58312

  2. #2
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    In my head mostly
    Posts
    231
    Quote Originally Posted by creppyrainbow View Post
    It would be epic :'(

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	307272_210448559015771_1591221817_n.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	27.4 KB 
ID:	58311Click image for larger version. 

Name:	297171_200746016652692_4803621_n.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	24.7 KB 
ID:	58312
    Woahhh this is the first time I've seen these items!!! Please return them please!!! They look amazing!!

  3. #3
    I’ve been playing since 2012, And when it was on sale i could’t buy it. A neighbor has it, and everytime i visit him i admire it, and want it so bad Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B7D7ED85-CC89-44F4-84AB-934AD29773CC.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	120.3 KB 
ID:	58314

  4. #4
    What are they?

  5. #5
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    5,432
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulfulEpidemic View Post
    What are they?
    They were LTO decos from back in 2011-2012. The first image is called Ice Cream Bar from September 2011 and the second is the Capsule Machine - I'm not at my PC right now so I'm unsure if its exact release off the top of my head.

    I missed out on their initial releases but I do have both items now so hopefully they'll relist them again in a future sale or goal.

  6. #6
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    sunshine state
    Posts
    1,308
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    They were LTO decos from back in 2011-2012. The first image is called Ice Cream Bar from September 2011 and the second is the Capsule Machine - I'm not at my PC right now so I'm unsure if its exact release off the top of my head.

    I missed out on their initial releases but I do have both items now so hopefully they'll relist them again in a future sale or goal.


    are they just really cool looking or do they do smething?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

    *accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    are they just really cool looking or do they do smething?
    They are just regular decorations, no functional use but they look pretty.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

    Need me? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Storm8 Support Link

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •