Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/21: Monster Hunt S29 & LB | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Third chest had two gold tokens. So far so good!

Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    This always happens during MH / LB events.. Ipad hangs when quick collecting.. anyone else get that? Takes sometimes between 5 t 15 secs to unfreeze
    Mine doesn?t hang (freeze), it rolls back, undoing (sometimes) up to a minute of activities.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LyonLorio View Post
    Why would you click on the glimmer glomes? This is new information for me. I am so glad that I come to this forum if not for you people I would never have all the games information. Thank you for your post I can?t wait to click on mine to see what happens.
    Lol! Sorry for any confusion! I always just focus on the glimmer golems from horses because even though they take 90 hits (which means I?m clicking repeatedly on the sword in the fight box pop-up forEVER since I have like 30 horses), they give the most ?bang for their buck? as far as points (especially if you buy the boost!) and tokens. I can usually get almost 100 gold tokens just from my horses, if I collect from them twice a day in a MH.

Not sure what I?m going to craft this MH with the new prizes! Excited for these additional options!

I really like the idea of a weekly energy dropper (one that's pretty unique) but I gotta get my second wizard portal. Last time, I was able to buy it AND fully upgrade it and darn, it's actually great. Why didn't I do the math before? 7 guaranteed energy x 3 collections a day x 7 days a week = guaranteed 147 energy per week. Weekly is 40 energy for 99 gold coins. Fully upgraded portal is 147 energy for a total of 160 gold coins (85 for base, 75 for all upgrades.

The math is too obvious to convince me to even consider anything else in the MRC or trade wagon.

Though for reference, I already have the armored alicorns, unicorns, and second cabbage hut, among a few cheaper items. As general input for those who are considering what to get, I wish I had gotten the portals before armored alicorns although maybe not the unicorns since they give MH coins (even outside of MHs) and certainly not before the second cabbage patch which is an investment with juicy returns (including many energy droppers and guaranteed trade ticket droppers).

Rhino Keeper
    Cool thank you! Never knew. Any other information you can provide me will be awesome. !

Like last week I did not know I could also collect from my pigs for the materials needed. The alien pigs look like little elephants I wonder if they also are counted as pigs in this event.

Rhino Keeper
    Likely I was just wondering what to craft I have 100 tokens so I must rat something.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LyonLorio View Post
    Cool thank you! Never knew. Any other information you can provide me will be awesome. !

Like last week I did not know I could also collect from my pigs for the materials needed. The alien pigs look like little elephants I wonder if they also are counted as pigs in this event.
    You may want to check out the monster hunt guide . The first post on the thread has a link in Spiritwind's signature.

There is a goal asking you to visit pigs and cows. That is the goal that unlocks the counting sheep I think.

Good luck everyone.

I forgot to pull horses out too. I do think that the purple golems are a faster way to gold tokens. I generally do them and the undead tree to summon the boar and not worry about the fangbeast. I feel like I waste too much energy getting it to spawn if it won't spawn from my beast lair.

Visited some of the players who zoomed to the top of LB. Walls of flappies.. Which is fine I'll have a relaxed monster hunt which is good after the last event.

Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I forgot to pull horses out too. I do think that the purple golems are a faster way to gold tokens. I generally do them and the undead tree to summon the boar and not worry about the fangbeast. I feel like I waste too much energy getting it to spawn if it won't spawn from my beast lair.
    I wish I had taken this strategy earlier. I hate seeing the staff tokens go to waste but a few hunts ago I just decided to not worry about it and I'm glad. Way easier and energy efficient to just keep chop chop chopping golems.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    You may want to check out the monster hunt guide . The first post on the thread has a link in Spiritwind's signature.

There is a goal asking you to visit pigs and cows. That is the goal that unlocks the counting sheep I think.

Good luck everyone.

Visited some of the players who zoomed to the top of LB. Walls of flappies.. Which is fine I'll have a relaxed monster hunt which is good after the last event.
    I didn?t know that they spawned I had a monster and I clicked it and nothing happened so I figured it must spawn. I thought it would give me a point. Lol I will check it out and thank you for your help and time.

Farm Supplier
    Is it confirmed that the „Armored Direboar“ drops 40 energy once a week?

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast