Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/21: Monster Hunt S29 & LB | event information on page 1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LyonLorio View Post
    Why would you click on the glimmer glomes? This is new information for me. I am so glad that I come to this forum if not for you people I would never have all the games information. Thank you for your post I can?t wait to click on mine to see what happens.
    Lol! Sorry for any confusion! I always just focus on the glimmer golems from horses because even though they take 90 hits (which means I?m clicking repeatedly on the sword in the fight box pop-up forEVER since I have like 30 horses), they give the most ?bang for their buck? as far as points (especially if you buy the boost!) and tokens. I can usually get almost 100 gold tokens just from my horses, if I collect from them twice a day in a MH.

Not sure what I?m going to craft this MH with the new prizes! Excited for these additional options!

Fashion Designer
    My dead tree is not spawning the blue dire boar.

Also only got the daily Novice challenge, other two have not appeared yet.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post

Thats prolly why no Dire Boar..

This always happens during MH / LB events.. Ipad hangs when quick collecting.. anyone else get that? Takes sometimes between 5 t 15 secs to unfreeze

Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    This always happens during MH / LB events.. Ipad hangs when quick collecting.. anyone else get that? Takes sometimes between 5 t 15 secs to unfreeze
    Mine doesn?t hang (freeze), it rolls back, undoing (sometimes) up to a minute of activities.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post

Same. Le sigh 😞

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    I only received 10 energy! Are chest prizes diff for everyone?
    Yes, they contain random prizes- "chance for points, energy, and more!"

~

All of the Novice challenges correctly appeared for me, and I was able to get my one daily Blue Dire Bore to spawn from Dead Tree.
    Also on iOS

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LyonLorio View Post
    I won a lovely 10 points towards the level count! Wanna trade? Lol. I really like your first prize. MUCH BETTER !
    😂 Aw I normally just get Points too, felt very lucky! Hope you enjoy your future chests' contents! ❤️

As soon as the event started I slayed a bunch of monsters (2 glimmer golems, 1 troll, 1 fangbeast, 1 skunkupine, 1 blue dire boar and 3 or 4 regular dire boars) and when I went to check the LB I was at 12th place with ZERO points. All those monsters were supposed to give about 200 points altogether, which would have me in first place... I have already force closed the game multiple times and have messaged the support team but they say it will take 5-7 business days for me to get a reply, and by then the monster hunt will already be over! Does anyone know what to do? Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DudaTheesS View Post
    As soon as the event started I slayed a bunch of monsters (2 glimmer golems, 1 troll, 1 fangbeast, 1 skunkupine, 1 blue dire boar and 3 or 4 regular dire boars) and when I went to check the LB I was at 12th place with ZERO points. All those monsters were supposed to give about 200 points altogether, which would have me in first place... I have already force closed the game multiple times and have messaged the support team but they say it will take 5-7 business days for me to get a reply, and by then the monster hunt will already be over! Does anyone know what to do? Thanks!
    I don't think it'll be added at this point. Maybe customer support can help you add the point but I'm not sure. Next time wait until you join a leader board first then all your points will count. I'm sorry.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    I don't think it'll be added at this point. Maybe customer support can help you add the point but I'm not sure. Next time wait until you join a leader board first then all your points will count. I'm sorry.
    I had the exact same thing happen and kicked myself for starting without waiting for the LB to show up on the right sidebar ...

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast