Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/21: Monster Hunt S29 & LB | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hackenbush74 View Post
    Love Shack player here. I?ve got dozens of Ali?s, and tons of energy. I was enjoying the monster hunt events up until the last one. Players using gems to level up just wore me out. I?m sitting this one out. There?s got to be a way for S8 to level the playing field. Offer the Love Shack for some gems or have a new event to earn it. But just buying gems to get the advantage doesn?t seem right.
    I Agee with you 100%. I craft everything that I can. Use my daily energy every day....then after doing that I buy the double thing and towards the end I use the many crafted items, 40 energy droppers and the green house ready for the 20 energy in 2 min. Daily droppers and the two have ready using the Desert food plates from the keeps, and the royal exchange 15 energy all doubled and try to visit my neighbors if I have Tim for the 14 energy I get from visiting them and still can?t match the ones with all the alicorns. So yeah if someone has all the alcorns. I am just decide to win the goals and don?t spen but 10 gems to double my points one tim and land where I can. Lol. But your right we can?t beat the people with the love shack.

Rhino Keeper
    I had the love shack in my first kingdom, but the drops were so rare that I didn’t get anything in a year so it wasn’t anything special to me. Then my iPhone got stolen and I got android, at that time castle story wasn’t on android so I didn’t play for few years. When I started playing castle story again I didn’t know that I could’ve access to my previous game, so started a new one. I think the only reason I want the love shack because of all you guys loves it so much. I have a feeling that they’ll be re-releasing it soon, that’s why new animals have the drops, and they have a glitch a few events back where it was started for a few moments.

Rhino Keeper
    I am in the middle of Marshlands questline, and close to reaching Dark Den. Dark Den spawns a Hydra with 150 hp. Do you get tokens from fighting the Hydra? If not, I will definitely delay this step until after the Monster Hunt.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I have no hope to get first or second. I'm ok with that. But I wish the matches could be a little closer in terms of ability and resources. I'm a new level 50. I'm paired with two long term players (who have earned all the energy creatures they have over the years of work they have put into their games). I may be unintentionally counting some daily creatures. But the first player has about 130ish weekly alicorn/unicorns with about 10,000 LB points. Second in line is just under 7,000 with about 126 weeklies. I'm about 2,000 with 9 weekly alicorns. While I'm not intending to grumble, there is most decidedly an imbalance. And I can't see a way for S8 to avoid the imbalance or sort people differently. I do wish my neighbors luck on the event no matter what.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CalicoRidge View Post
    So still my question is, what?s the point of those pop ups? They don?t mean anything and are misleading. Why give me a pop up telling me I?m receiving 3 points for a 3 point hit on a monster when all I really receive is one point for the hit?
    The pop up tells you how much you affected your monster. If you hit him once but get 3 hits off then that?s great. It helps if you forget what number hit you were on. I believe it does something similar in regular game play. But It is a little confusing and misleading so I tend to ignore it during monster hunts

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I have no hope to get first or second. I'm ok with that. But I wish the matches could be a little closer in terms of ability and resources. I'm a new level 50. I'm paired with two long term players (who have earned all the energy creatures they have over the years of work they have put into their games). I may be unintentionally counting some daily creatures. But the first player has about 130ish weekly alicorn/unicorns with about 10,000 LB points. Second in line is just under 7,000 with about 126 weeklies. I'm about 2,000 with 9 weekly alicorns. While I'm not intending to grumble, there is most decidedly an imbalance. And I can't see a way for S8 to avoid the imbalance or sort people differently. I do wish my neighbors luck on the event no matter what.
    That’s craziness! All the people that started playing when there were no caps on Ali/Uni should be paired together. The rest of us excluding love shack players just seemed to be doomed

Fashion Designer
    I have won 3 leaderboard prizes in past hunts. Without exception they are all poor with rare good drops. I've decided they are simply not worth playing for unless it's just looks you're after. My iguana/lizard thing is basically a pond! I just play for the troll tokens now and it's far less stressful.

Bo has gone straight into storage having looked at the drops but I have got one armoured fangbeast so far.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    I am in the middle of Marshlands questline, and close to reaching Dark Den. Dark Den spawns a Hydra with 150 hp. Do you get tokens from fighting the Hydra? If not, I will definitely delay this step until after the Monster Hunt.
    You get points for Leaderboard but no Tokens. 😊

Most other Questline bosses are the same (Points, but no Tokens drop at all).
    Good luck! ❤️

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    I have won 3 leaderboard prizes in past hunts. Without exception they are all poor with rare good drops. I've decided they are simply not worth playing for unless it's just looks you're after. My iguana/lizard thing is basically a pond! I just play for the troll tokens now and it's far less stressful.. . .
    I agree. The only first I really wanted, the Royal Dark Unicorn, I did not get with the leaderboard. I did get two later when they were reissued to obtain with special tokens. They are weekly droppers but super pretty. Love the horse types.

I despise the leaderboards but I am guessing they are quite profitable for S8. Otherwise why would we have them so often. I have more than enough energy to be competitive but choose not to. I go for the end goal if it is something I want for the looks and add some gold tokens. I already have what I want from the MRC. Not crazy about the latest, although the armored cow would fit my knights area.

I am one of the fortunate ones that has the coveted Love Shack. I downloaded the special Valentine’s Edition in February 2013 from another Team Lava game (pre S8). What I loved about that version was all the unexpanded areas were shades of pink and purple. I was disappointed when that version was eventually discontinued. At least the Love Shack incorporated all the various special crafts. It seemed to take forever before I got to summon my first Alicorn. Beat you ShibuyaCloth, I have crafted 56 plus 3 from watching videos, 5 are still babies.

We all have our different styles and goals in playing. Personally, I like having a realm with a logical layout of themed areas: knights, trolls, faeries, workshops, farming, a unicorn paddock, jungle, the latest quest, etc. and of course a fairly large area devoted to all things pink featuring the LS. I keep my farm animals in separate pastures, and Bo will look great with the sheep.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    I have won 3 leaderboard prizes in past hunts. Without exception they are all poor with rare good drops. I've decided they are simply not worth playing for unless it's just looks you're after. My iguana/lizard thing is basically a pond! I just play for the troll tokens now and it's far less stressful.

Bo has gone straight into storage having looked at the drops but I have got one armoured fangbeast so far.
    My thoughts exactly. The LB prizes I got- well just not worth hardly mentioning. I don't care about LB but a lot of times I am in top 1-4 only because I'm going for a specific MRC animal so I need gold tokens.
    Those armored fangbeasts caught my attention- that's what I'm going for.
    Armored DireBoars. may be a long term goal for me at a later time.
    And I don't use boosts or craft those other thingies. Not interested.
    I had to correct. Not Direwolves.
    Armored Dire Boars.
    I already have the Armored Direwolves.

I wish i could see my mistakes before posting!!!!!!
    Last edited by riverly; 01-23-21 at 10:24 AM. Reason: Not direwolves Dire boars!

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast