Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/21: Monster Hunt S29 & LB | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    I doubt that they will ever re-release it. I think S8 realized that it is too powerful and they have canceled it permanently.
    Yeh I agree.
    The Love Shack was too powerful and upset the game economy.

I see it as a special reward for those early players who were playing back then.

I started a couple months after , think it was April that year, so I missed out.
    But I’m not unhappy about missing it.
    I don’t think I need it.
    I’ve managed to win 11 weekly Alicorns in the almost 7years playing.
    (I even kept one as a baby!)
    If I had any more I wouldn’t know where to put them! haha

I have more than enough energy to do whatever I want, without ever having a stockpile - and as a result I don’t waste the free 2hr refills.
    I’m also happy that my kingdom isn’t super charged so there is still an element of challenge to the quests.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Those that have it can still use it. Since I have it, I crafted 36 Alicorns without using a single gem.

Bo will be a nice additional to the daily energy droppers. I doubt I will make the first or second place it the LB, I only focus on Troll Tokens so I generally end up in the 5-6 rank with 8-9k points. I think it is faire for to have a simple energy drop as main prize and not on the LB.
    But it?s not BO is not an energy dropper!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    I doubt that they will ever re-release it. I think S8 realized that it is too powerful and they have canceled it permanently.
    Ok I get that no re-release period.

But can?t they at least come up with a system to group more fairly according to strengths

And not have only two players grab the juiciest prize and make it available for everyone completing set number of goals or tokens or whatever

Host(ess)
    Love Shack player here. I?ve got dozens of Ali?s, and tons of energy. I was enjoying the monster hunt events up until the last one. Players using gems to level up just wore me out. I?m sitting this one out. There?s got to be a way for S8 to level the playing field. Offer the Love Shack for some gems or have a new event to earn it. But just buying gems to get the advantage doesn?t seem right.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post

For the staff tokens, I think in times past someone suggested spawning the wisps or fauns from grand rooted lilium or cloudberry bushes.
    You are thinking of SWORD tokens from wisps or fauns.
    For STAFF tokens, collect from horses and fight glimmer golems. You will have more staff tokens than you know what to do with.

Also, 1st collection from the Armored Fangbeast was coins, 5 energy, and a gold Troll Token!

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Bo will be a nice additional to the daily energy droppers.
    She does not drop daily energy.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    So I love the idea of the Counting Sheep!
    BUT the animation is off.
    It needs two bushes added ...
    - one for the lamb to emerge from, and one for it to vanish into -
    This way there wouldn?t be appearing and disappearing lambs.

It is beautifully designed otherwise.

In its current state I don?t think I?ll spend gems on it.
    (Also taking up four squares it should give 4xtimes the amount of wool and prime cuts, not just double)
    That?s funny 😁

Rhino Keeper
    Try putting it in storage and taking it out. Sometimes some of my items don?t give what they are supposed to so l put in storage and it has worked. I don?t know for sure if it will fix the problem. Lol good luck 👍🍀

Rhino Keeper
    If I could get rid of a pop up it would be the one when your in the middle playing the game. Gosh, if we want to down load the game we would. Then it is fixed so we can accidentally hit hey it. Then every thing you?re doing stops. We have to close the App Store and the browser. It is ver aggravating and foolish to do that to us. Very annoying. The popup that you?re talking about is a pain because if you?re fighting getting points I?m unable to use the left side of the screen because it will stop the progress of playing as well. I thin it should all be on the top right side so you see it and don?t have to click it if you don want to.

Rhino Keeper
    What is Golden Fleece. The love shack that makes alicorns or the one that makes valentine items. It was when they first started this gam to be able to craft a unicorn. Many years ago. I wish I had started just a few days earlier but it was the last 2 days for me to get items needed to build it. Pink Beams and blocks. In my first account I have those items in storage. I wish I could have gotten the love shack. I wis it would become a goal. For those who found Castle Story. I?ve been playing ever since.

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast