Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/21: Monster Hunt S29 & LB | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    Hi can someone tell me what the Crowns are for or what they do as goal prizes in the Leaderboard please? I have checked the Hub and couldn?t find any info. Thank you.
    If you go to page 1 of this thread, Spiritwind has a link in the first post....The Town Square & Crown Guide.
    Spiritwind is awesome providing helpful hints & guides in the first page/post of the goals. Good luck!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post

Unicorns do not drop tokens on every collection; I have not kept track, but is seems to be one out every 2 or perhaps one out of every 3. Does Armored Fangbeast drop tokens every time?
    The Armored Fangbeast does not drop a token every time also. It is most of the time, but not all.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    The Armored Fangbeast does not drop a token every time also. It is most of the time, but not all.
    Same behavior as the Unicorn.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    When will the maker of the challenges understand that few star tokens and 100 coins are not big enough to do certain parts of the challenge. The tasks is more taxing than the reward. Neither that I can use.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    If you go to page 1 of this thread, Spiritwind has a link in the first post....The Town Square & Crown Guide.
    Spiritwind is awesome providing helpful hints & guides in the first page/post of the goals. Good luck!
    Thank you!! Appreciate your help!

Rhino Keeper
    Up to 73 Troll Tokens I don't think I will get the Dire Boar. I am going to try and get two Armored Fang Beasts .

Fashion Designer
    I could have sworn the Armored Cow had a max of 4, I crafted 4 and now it looks like there's no limit?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    I could have sworn the Armored Cow had a max of 4, I crafted 4 and now it looks like there's no limit?
    Looks like the cap of 4 was lifted, the new cap is 99
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Hm. 🤔 The In-game Cap listed for Armored Cow hasn't changed as far as I can see, Shibuya; when I first checked the MRC for new crafts it was the only one WITHOUT *Max 4* or *Limit 4* in title so i'd assumed it was 'limitless' (max 99) as another player mentioned earlier in thread. ❤️
    (Just don't want anyone getting excited about an unannounced changing/lifting limit when it appeared to be that way all along to me. 👍 )

Hope everyone's enjoying their week! 😊❤️

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    So far I've been able to craft my last 2 of the 4 unicorns. Yay.