Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: Castle Story 1/21: Monster Hunt S29 & LB | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    ..... I came away with a Glimmer Alicorn, finished my 2nd Cabbage Hut, and have 35 Troll Tokens towards next time for a total of 73 earned. Not quite as much as some are able to do but i'm glad of the haul! ��❤️ .....

Hope everyone enjoys their Weekday Warrior energy, see you all later- hope we have another relaxed event. ❤️....
    Thanks stormaurora! I'm hoping for a relaxed happy event too.
    Congrats on your Sheepbeast + other prizes, a nice haul indeed!
    I think I make around 70 Golden Troll Tokens per hunt too. I was planning on improving my second Wizards Portal, but those Armored Fangbeasts are just too good.. so I made 2 of them. I'm planning on making the other 2 next hunt, and then I can go on with my Wizard Portal.
    I made 12th place on the LB, I'm happy with my Energy Crate

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Thanks stormaurora! I'm hoping for a relaxed happy event too.
    Congrats on your Sheepbeast + other prizes, a nice haul indeed!
    I think I make around 70 Golden Troll Tokens per hunt too. I was planning on improving my second Wizards Portal, but those Armored Fangbeasts are just too good.. so I made 2 of them. I'm planning on making the other 2 next hunt, and then I can go on with my Wizard Portal.
    I made 12th place on the LB, I'm happy with my Energy Crate
    Thank you Ronja! 😊❤️

Ooo very nice! I'm quite tempted by the Armored Fangbeasts but this time just had to free up my "Baron's Tent budget" first. 😅 I'm so glad you were able to go for something so helpful and that you like, too! 🥰
    Energy Crates are aweesommeee, particularly for those limited time ventures. 👍❤️ I seem to be in a pattern of one high-up placement followed by 2-3 MH's ranking waaay below, so thankfully i'll likely be earning some Energy Crates along with my Troll Tokens next time. 😊❤️

Hope you've been enjoying your day, and that we'll keep on doing so once the new Event's up! 😂❤️

Hope everyone's had a good haul of their own. 😊

Massive haul but still 3rd in LB, don't care.

LOVE that H Keller quote.

This MH, I made 3 of the new fangies, one weekly direboar, and 8 dragons. The gem drops are rare, but energy is a lesser issue now. Top ranker in my LB had over 30k points! I had about half that and spent a good chunk of my saved energy. Totally worth it, love my new beasties. Glad I was only going for what I wanted to craft rather than top prize, though.

For peeps who have it, hope S8 makes it a 22 hr timer. Even 23 would be better. Those 24 hour timers are rough for the reasons mentioned.

Rhino Keeper
    The dire boar is way too small, please make it bigger

Rhino Keeper
    Quite annoying that the new Armored Fangbeast has a 24hr cooldown. Why not 22hr just like all the other daily energy droppers?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    Quite annoying that the new Armored Fangbeast has a 24hr cooldown. Why not 22hr just like all the other daily energy droppers?
    i don't like 24 hrs as drops, I try to collect from unicorns, Idris and now the A. fangbeast at the same time, and I still end up losing time.

Fashion Designer
    Got a 100 energy drop from Armored fangbeast!

Please make the Armored Direboar bigger! He's like a mini direboar.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F03A7532-A6C8-4909-95AB-F601F8846240.jpeg 
Views:	32 
Size:	110.4 KB 
ID:	58257
    Last edited by farmerted7; 01-30-21 at 07:58 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    i don't like 24 hrs as drops, I try to collect from unicorns, Idris and now the A. fangbeast at the same time, and I still end up losing time.
    This is why I replied "similar timers" when S8 started a thread asking what we most valued as prizes. 24 and 12 he timers are the worst. And when they make similar things (like daily energy droppers) have different timers it's mind boggling.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718