Quote Originally Posted by hackenbush74 View Post
Love Shack player here. I?ve got dozens of Ali?s, and tons of energy. I was enjoying the monster hunt events up until the last one. Players using gems to level up just wore me out. I?m sitting this one out. There?s got to be a way for S8 to level the playing field. Offer the Love Shack for some gems or have a new event to earn it. But just buying gems to get the advantage doesn?t seem right.
I Agee with you 100%. I craft everything that I can. Use my daily energy every day....then after doing that I buy the double thing and towards the end I use the many crafted items, 40 energy droppers and the green house ready for the 20 energy in 2 min. Daily droppers and the two have ready using the Desert food plates from the keeps, and the royal exchange 15 energy all doubled and try to visit my neighbors if I have Tim for the 14 energy I get from visiting them and still can?t match the ones with all the alicorns. So yeah if someone has all the alcorns. I am just decide to win the goals and don?t spen but 10 gems to double my points one tim and land where I can. Lol. But your right we can?t beat the people with the love shack.