Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/21: Monster Hunt S29 & LB | event information on page 1

Banned
    Ooh weee. My tummy is full. I can’t possibly hold anymore Golem Milk

The player I was neck and neck with for 2nd jumped 5k points. C'est la vie.

I'm happy that I got my wizard portal + 2 upgrades!

Fashion Designer
    I really had planned to use gems for boosts towards the end. But I've decided 5 extra trade tickets isn't worth that many gems. Especially since I lost more gems again while picking up energy from my dailies. Tapped once too many, and poof, there they went. The trade wagon has nearly won them back for me.
    I really wonder now at the value of 5 trade tickets since some expansions now cost 8 to 10 exploration tickets, the equivalent of 1200 to 1500 trade tickets. (Please correct me if I'm wrong.). So the difference between coming sixth and seventh isn't worth as much as we think. And yet I see them now fighting for that spot.
    Doesn't make much sense. A few years ago 5 trade tickets was a valuable prize, not so now.

I have managed the best tally of gold tokens ever, with 78, still forty minutes left, so I'll make it to 80. That means I earned enough for the two armored fangbeasts in one monster hunt. Woohoo!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Did someone craft the Armored Cow? Happy t get the inventory card and collection time.
    Naturally I crafted one for the inventory - it has that awful Kitty Knight/Armored Pig animation that I cannot abide - not for such standard drops, lol.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Armored Cow A.PNG 
Views:	9 
Size:	998.2 KB 
ID:	58231Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Armored Cow B.PNG 
Views:	8 
Size:	957.9 KB 
ID:	58232
    Collection time 1 hour.

Banned
    Dont care who listens. LB are terrible. They tear apart what makes Castle Story so special.. to be deaf is a horrible condition to have.. to have no sight is equally horrible.. S8

Farm Supplier
    What does Lb mean?

Fashion Designer
    Oof Gem Traps! So sorry... 😥

I'm glad folks were able to achieve their goals. ❤️

I came away with a Glimmer Alicorn, finished my 2nd Cabbage Hut, and have 35 Troll Tokens towards next time for a total of 73 earned. Not quite as much as some are able to do but i'm glad of the haul! 😊❤️

I Gem-boosted a few days ago to allow folks a chance to zoom along if they so desired, personally don't mind using some earned during the MH when it's of my own volition. Went to bed before close, woke up to much the same point standings across the board with a gift of info for Shibuya (might have one of their own but here we go):

Name:	658C7563-A406-405A-88E4-521E4049C927.jpeg 
Views:	16 
Size:	36.5 KB 
ID:	58234Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A2A51172-D7BF-4D40-ABC7-67A932438217.jpeg 
Views:	14 
Size:	31.6 KB 
ID:	58235

Timer is 24 Hours, with Gem skip of 96

Name:	66484088-36E1-4922-BDDC-217503925DE4.jpeg 
Size:	70.5 KB 
ID:	58236.

Hope everyone enjoys their Weekday Warrior energy, see you all later- hope we have another relaxed event. ❤️

Edit: LB stands for Leaderboard!
    When players are ranked according to Points earned during a Monster Hunt and receive prizes based on their ranking, often competitive or discouraging to see and generally off-putting for many players.
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 01-27-21 at 10:09 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    Dont care who listens. LB are terrible. They tear apart what makes Castle Story so special.. to be deaf is a horrible condition to have.. to have no sight is equally horrible.. S8
    Dude,for once we are totally in accord,unless you want to discuss beer.lol. LB's are ****. Pitting us against each other is ****. No gem confirmation button is ****. But,do s8 listen? No. They listen when it comes to fixing glitches in their game. Often midway thru an event. Quite often folks give up early,as events seem impossible due to mitigating factors outside the game,ie.work?an actual life? Then,halfway thru an event,s8 will change things to placate those who have been complaining here. Yet others had already stopped due to the seeming impossibility of finishing. I'm ranting again,but,hey,I'm half drunk.lol.its after 7pm in Australia ,so I'm allowed to be
    P.s. It seems a word that starts with c,ends with p,and has an r and an a in between,is too much for the s8 censors. I love big brother at work. But,I'll probably get modded for this anyway. Hugs to all,and have a beer for me.
    Last edited by roksta72; 01-28-21 at 01:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    Ha! Ha!

Helen Keller once said, "The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision."

Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post

Name:	658C7563-A406-405A-88E4-521E4049C927.jpeg 
Size:	36.5 KB 
ID:	58234Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A2A51172-D7BF-4D40-ABC7-67A932438217.jpeg 
Views:	14 
Size:	31.6 KB 
ID:	58235

Timer is 24 Hours, with Gem skip of 96.
    Storm8, what’s the deal with all the 24 hour collections now? They’re no longer daily collectors since you have to be beyond 24 hrs to collect from them and I run into the same issues as with Ivy’s Hut regarding collection, if I can’t collect from it right then and there. I know how popular Ivy’s Hut is in the complaints department so why in the world would you add something similar? If someone programmed something wrong just fess up, fix it, and move on. Don’t make us all suffer for something that’s supposed to be a nice bonus.