Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/21: Monster Hunt S29 & LB | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    So you think the second cabbage hut before anything else. Then the portal upgraded. Then the alcorns daily then the 40/week.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LyonLorio View Post
    So you think the second cabbage hut before anything else. Then the portal upgraded. Then the alcorns daily then the 40/week.
    When you "click" on the spawned monster you will see a pop up at the bottom of your screen with three swords. Keep hitting one of the swords until the monster disappears. Take a look at the Monster Hunt guide in The first Post of this thread to see where different monsters can be found.

As it relates to your question about what items to craft in the Mythic Research Centre and Trade Waggon, I would start with the unicorns & alicorns. Then the cabbage hut, then the portals. Each portal will have to be upgraded so that may take you a while. There are other creatures that might be of interest to you. The first post in this thread will give you more information about the different creatures and what they drop.

Of course, the very first thing you should craft, if you haven't done so already, is definitely the Mythic Research Centre.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LyonLorio View Post
    I don't think a second cabbage hut is worth it at all. I've never missed not having it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    I wish I had taken this strategy earlier. I hate seeing the staff tokens go to waste but a few hunts ago I just decided to not worry about it and I'm glad. Way easier and energy efficient to just keep chop chop chopping golems.
    You could just do the first trade in the wagon. That way you don?t loose staff tokens.

Rhino Keeper
    I know that I meant to say I clicked on my glomes while I’m already had a monster on the board. I messed up. I thought they just gave points automatically. Lol I messed up.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    I don't think a second cabbage hut is worth it at all. I've never missed not having it.
    I agree, I only have 1 cabbage hut and almost always have 200 cabbages.

The key is to ignore the Baron's tent for a few months and just amass rotten cabbages.

Fashion Designer
    Armored Fangbeast is a 24 hr timer. Seems to be similar to the unicorns.
    96 gems to speed up the collection.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1F0BCDE8-2B09-43D8-8359-173608455E39.jpeg 
Views:	21 
Size:	55.3 KB 
ID:	58187 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FA9C20A4-E31F-405B-B2EF-8A7B4EB64DED.jpeg 
Views:	25 
Size:	62.9 KB 
ID:	58188

Rhino Keeper
    Isn't the armored skunkupine just a change from being able to only have one to being able to have four? I already have one.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Rhino Keeper
    What is the rulers locket it is in my inventory but what is it for or do. Like a badge I must have to trade? I have wondered about it. I learned about the foundation. I forgot that it even was crafted in the trade. Ben years in my inventory. Lol. I am glad I read it. I gues at each event I should click the event link for secrets.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    page 1 now had the prize list and I've added links to the monster hunt guide. Will add crafting info later as I'm out this morning.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast