Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/21: Monster Hunt S29 & LB | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Thank you Spiritwind for posting the event info. It's always much appreciated.

For first crafts in mythic research center, I made two unicorns and then the second cabbage hut. It allowed me to gather some tokens from the unicorns and have daily energy. And having the second cabbage hut just this week allowed me to make enough snowballs to purchase my fourth snow kitsunicorn daily energy dropper. Not everybody likes this route but I found it helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Thank you Spiritwind for posting the event info. It's always much appreciated.

For first crafts in mythic research center, I made two unicorns and then the second cabbage hut. It allowed me to gather some tokens from the unicorns and have daily energy. And having the second cabbage hut just this week allowed me to make enough snowballs to purchase my fourth snow kitsunicorn daily energy dropper. Not everybody likes this route but I found it helpful.
    Yea, I have 7 small energy droppers, 2 regulars (ali level), and 2 weeklies from the tent. And most of that came during a period with snowballs so the cabbages had half the value. Plus over the years I've gotten tons of unique deco, 3 8-hour guaranteed ticket droppers, spellbound dew droppers, juicy coin droppers, etc.

I like the freedom of being able to grab what I like, whenever I like. But I also get that people have different priorities. Not everyone needs a Barron statue lol🤣

Nightclub Owner
    Fangbeasts have completely deserted my kingdom. Must be all the worldwide travel restrictions. 🤪

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    I don't think a second cabbage hut is worth it at all. I've never missed not having it.
    ...and yet I'm quite pleased with my 2nd hut. Twice as many cabbages.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    I really like the idea of a weekly energy dropper (one that's pretty unique) but I gotta get my second wizard portal. Last time, I was able to buy it AND fully upgrade it and darn, it's actually great. Why didn't I do the math before? 7 guaranteed energy x 3 collections a day x 7 days a week = guaranteed 147 energy per week. Weekly is 40 energy for 99 gold coins. Fully upgraded portal is 147 energy for a total of 160 gold coins (85 for base, 75 for all upgrades.

The math is too obvious to convince me to even consider anything else in the MRC or trade wagon.

Though for reference, I already have the armored alicorns, unicorns, and second cabbage hut, among a few cheaper items. As general input for those who are considering what to get, I wish I had gotten the portals before armored alicorns although maybe not the unicorns since they give MH coins (even outside of MHs) and certainly not before the second cabbage patch which is an investment with juicy returns (including many energy droppers and guaranteed trade ticket droppers).

This is excellent advice.

By the way, if you buy the walker Maya in the town square (she costs 1000 crowns) she comes with a horse named Alcina that refreshes every 4 hours instead of 6 (in case you are like me and forgot to bring horses out). And the adult destrier black horses are a 40 weekly energy dropper and spawn golems too.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    Isn't the armored skunkupine just a change from being able to only have one to being able to have four? I already have one.
    If I'm remembering things rightly, we got the Armored Skukupine as a Thank You Gift from s8 for the glitches experienced at the start of the last LB. It seems only logical the one we can now craft will have the same drops and timers with the only new addition being that we can craft more. Could be wrong (goodness knows you can never plan on any guarantees in this game, lol) but I feel safe with this assumption.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    I don't think a second cabbage hut is worth it at all. I've never missed not having it.
    Could not disagree more.. while some accounts can only use so many cabbages up.. the introducing of the snowball dynamic makes it for me having two a kinda safe fall back ie mandatory Just my honest opinion. Talk amongst yourselves

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    If I'm remembering things rightly, we got the Armored Skukupine as a Thank You Gift from s8 for the glitches experienced at the start of the last LB. It seems only logical the one we can now craft will have the same drops and timers with the only new addition being that we can craft more. Could be wrong (goodness knows you can never plan on any guarantees in this game, lol) but I feel safe with this assumption.
    Yes, I think you are remembering correctly. So it's new to the MRC, just not new to our kingdoms.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    I don't think it'll be added at this point. Maybe customer support can help you add the point but I'm not sure. Next time wait until you join a leader board first then all your points will count. I'm sorry.
    I had the exact same thing happen and kicked myself for starting without waiting for the LB to show up on the right sidebar ...

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast