Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/21: Monster Hunt S29 & LB | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I have no hope to get first or second. I'm ok with that. But I wish the matches could be a little closer in terms of ability and resources. I'm a new level 50. I'm paired with two long term players (who have earned all the energy creatures they have over the years of work they have put into their games). I may be unintentionally counting some daily creatures. But the first player has about 130ish weekly alicorn/unicorns with about 10,000 LB points. Second in line is just under 7,000 with about 126 weeklies. I'm about 2,000 with 9 weekly alicorns. While I'm not intending to grumble, there is most decidedly an imbalance. And I can't see a way for S8 to avoid the imbalance or sort people differently. I do wish my neighbors luck on the event no matter what.
    I think S8 group players together according to past MH performances.
    I don't play much on my second and so usually finish 18-20th with zero points. And the winners are usually under 2000 points.
    Last time the winner was ~1600 points and second place was ~900!
    For this MH, the leader is currently just under 1000 points and second place is 947. And I am 10th with 74 points. I have 200+ energy droppers and other players in the group only have a handful.

Similar thing with my main account. I have heaps of energy droppers and am grouped with players that have only a few.
    As I haven't really participated in the last few monster hunts, other than to get to 2300 points and then park a monster, I'm now in a relatively easy group.

There's finally some good stuff in the MC so I have been quite active this monster hunt. Need those gold tokens!
    Though it's not my goal, might finish top two and not bottom two this time.

Fashion Designer
    I have just reached 99 troll tokens, I have everything I want except my 4th lion, but need more sword tokens to craft that. My question is how much energy is the daily armored fangbeast dropping, think someone said they had a rare 50. Is it normally a 2 energy dropper or more? Will either get 2 of them or the armoured dire boar a weekly assumed 40 drop, then go for the last lion. Opinions anybody who has crafted the fangbeast please.

I have about 160 energy droppers in total, from the 2+ dailies to a handful of weeklies (mostly dailies, thanks again Melany77 for the consistent championing of them, changed my game goals completely and I am a convert). : ) the top person on my LB group is 15k+, second (not me!)10k+. There are many ways a group can be considered unfair; someone blowing gems after gems in boosts, and/ or who has time to live fighting golems, will win amongst other mature energy reserve realms like mine. I just wish, over and over, we all had a chance for the grand prize. Good natured raspberries to competition for them! : )

Really lovely to hear details of realms of other peeps. Bo pun intended. : )

Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    I have just reached 99 troll tokens, I have everything I want except my 4th lion, but need more sword tokens to craft that. My question is how much energy is the daily armored fangbeast dropping, think someone said they had a rare 50. Is it normally a 2 energy dropper or more? Will either get 2 of them or the armoured dire boar a weekly assumed 40 drop, then go for the last lion. Opinions anybody who has crafted the fangbeast please.
    I think it is gearing up to be, as someone posted, like a daily ali for energy drops, incl occasional awesomeness like 50. : ) Given that the dailies drop roughly 92% of a weekly PLUS cool drops, in this case tokens.... The return on investment of 40 gold tokens for the new fangie v 99 for the new direboar is obvious. I haven't done the math, but it will take more than double the time to recoup the energy spent on getting the tokens for the new direboar than a new fangie. I will still go for a direboar because of the need to reload on mithril, but am going for all the new fangies first.

And tonnes of dragons for gems! : )

Rhino Keeper
    Apparently, the new armoured fangbeasts are like unicorns - 24 hour timer and tokens in addition to energy. So, not bad at all for 40 gold tokens, compared to 99 for the armored direboar. 😊

Rhino Keeper
    I am always happy with a monster hunt, as I still have lots of things to craft. Love the new Fangbeast and Direboar. I love Bo's looks as well. Very lovely.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    I don't play much on my second and so usually finish 18-20th with zero points. And the winners are usually under 2000 points.
    For this MH, the leader is currently just under 1000 points and second place is 947. And I am 10th with 74 points. I have 200+ energy droppers and other players in the group only have a handful.

Similar thing with my main account. I have heaps of energy droppers and am grouped with players that have only a few.
    As I haven't really participated in the last few monster hunts, other than to get to 2300 points and then park a monster, I'm now in a relatively easy group.

There's finally some good stuff in the MC so I have been quite active this monster hunt. Need those gold tokens!
    Though it's not my goal, might finish top two and not bottom two this time.
    It sounds like I'm doing better than I thought. I do remember 2000 being high on the last few monster hunts. I guess my frequency this time of being in game gathering every two hours is paying off more than I thought. Each morning I did use a boost but I figured one boost a day with one alicorn for the first few days for 40 gems wasn't unreasonable. And I'm not doing boosts anymore. I appreciate the input quite a bit thank you.

I'm hoping for lots of gold tokens for everybody.

Fashion Designer
    I’m really enjoying the Fangbeast. The lowest energy drop I’ve had so far is 5.
    I would lean towards the Fangbeast because of the additional monster hunt tokens and the chance for high energy drops.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Wish I could say the same. In my group #1, 2 and 3 are at 7364, 6549 and 5474. #4 through #7 are between 2000 and 3000, everyone else below 2000. Last four are below 1000.

Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    Apparently, the new armoured fangbeasts are like unicorns - 24 hour timer and tokens in addition to energy. So, not bad at all for 40 gold tokens, compared to 99 for the armored direboar. ��
    Unicorns do not drop tokens on every collection; I have not kept track, but is seems to be one out every 2 or perhaps one out of every 3. Does Armored Fangbeast drop tokens every time?

Fashion Designer
    Hi can someone tell me what the Crowns are for or what they do as goal prizes in the Leaderboard please? I have checked the Hub and couldn?t find any info. Thank you.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast