Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/21: Monster Hunt S29 & LB | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Bo is adorable. I do not care about her drops, but just want her for my sheep pasture.

SgtBeebo: The devs goofed with her description in the Goals. “Sheepbeast” instead of Shepherdess. ��
    The description also says "visit ... to collect energy"

That's why I asked about her drops

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    The description also says "visit ... to collect energy"

That's why I asked about her drops
    Maybe Bo and the Sheepbeast were switched as prizes. I am glad they are the way they are now. I despise the Leaderboard format. The competition between players just does not fit the otherwise friendly community within the game and forum. I want Bo and will whomp beasts, mainly Glimmergoblins, to get her. Some gold tokens are welcome but I have crafted most of what I want in the MRC. If I get near the max on tokens, I might get the armored cow. She would fit in with the armored pigs and kitties.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The LB points reflect how many swings/hits your avatar delivers, not how much energy damage is inflicted upon your enemy. If you fight a golem that starts with a total of 90 heart/health but it only requires 45 taps to slay, you receive 45 LB points, not 90.
    So still my question is, what?s the point of those pop ups? They don?t mean anything and are misleading. Why give me a pop up telling me I?m receiving 3 points for a 3 point hit on a monster when all I really receive is one point for the hit?

Do we know if energy is a guaranteed drop from the armored fangbeast?

Also, has anyone gotten Bo yet? What are her drops? I'm debating participating or saving my energy.
    I did get her. I worked for her because the description said there was an energy drop. But she gives no energy. Wish I had just sat this one out.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CalicoRidge View Post
    So still my question is, what?s the point of those pop ups? They don?t mean anything and are misleading. Why give me a pop up telling me I?m receiving 3 points for a 3 point hit on a monster when all I really receive is one point for the hit?
    It’s honestly best to just ignore that pop up. I know that may seem unhelpful but there’s not much to be done unless S8 decides to remove it, it is simply a big annoyance and unnecessary TBH. I read every thread in the forum and this was called out last MH to so maybe next time it will be fixed or gone completely, fingers crossed!

Rhino Keeper
    Well then, I'm not going to worry about getting Bo.

If you go to the goal page and click on Bo, the description mentions energy so I was hoping.

As for the armored fangbeast HELP!!!!!!, Where can I get staff tokens? The few from glimmer golems are needed to make gold tokens. How am I supposed to get 40 more to make a fangbeast
    I think (but don?t quote me because I could be wrong!) that normal dire boar spawns (and the blue, but thats once a day) give a lot of staff tokens. Other wise keep fighting beasties for shield tokens and do the bronze trade a lot because that gives you staff tokens too.

Rhino Keeper
    It’s an energy makes more energy game. Huge energy hoarders get the leaderboard prize which is generally energy dropper. And they get to hoard more energy and expand faster. I understand that you need to reward loyalty and older players but at least group us based on how much energy some one can generate and not just based on level we are in the game bcoz that’s capped to 50. I am sure if you remove cap on level some ppl will stay at 50 and some will shoot to maybe 150 and than LB grouping will be more fair.

And why do a handful ppl get to enjoy love shack. Like all other events it should be bought out again! Even if recycled under some other name.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I don't have a rope dropper yet so I like that it is part of Bo's loot table. And I think she is really pretty.

For the staff tokens, I think in times past someone suggested spawning the wisps or fauns from grand rooted lilium or cloudberry bushes.

Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    And why do a handful ppl get to enjoy love shack. Like all other events it should be bought out again! Even if recycled under some other name.
    I doubt that they will ever re-release it. I think S8 realized that it is too powerful and they have canceled it permanently.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    I doubt that they will ever re-release it. I think S8 realized that it is too powerful and they have canceled it permanently.
    Those that have it can still use it. Since I have it, I crafted 36 Alicorns without using a single gem.

Bo will be a nice additional to the daily energy droppers. I doubt I will make the first or second place it the LB, I only focus on Troll Tokens so I generally end up in the 5-6 rank with 8-9k points. I think it is faire for to have a simple energy drop as main prize and not on the LB.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast