Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/21: Monster Hunt S29 & LB | event information on page 1

I just got a notification that "The Royal Games are about to End!". Weird since that goal is several years old🙄

Well, I'm just playing for the tokens (have about 9400) & in 4th but the first place player has over 41,000+ points 😳. Just wow!
    Wonder how many value packs & gems that is since no Ali herd (forgot the terminology) in their kingdom. I really don't think the prize is worth that much. SMH
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Storm8 please make the Armored Direboar bigger to fill the one square. The artwork and colors are great! But it's too small, smaller than the spawned blue direboar, the direlove, and the Onyx Boar. It looks a little miniaturized. There is a lot of detail on its face that isn't clear because it's so small.

It would be great if it were the same size as the spawned blue direboar and still fit in one square!
    Last edited by farmerted7; 01-26-21 at 09:39 AM. Reason: added detail

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaMvH View Post
    somehow it has not disturbed me before but you are right, this is the case with most figures��sad since a lot of them are pretty to see
    Same. Very sad! The default arrow position does make it Glaringly Obvious when anyone's ready to collect, I suppose 😕 , but it sucks to 'have to' use an energy (on drops you may not need) to reveal their pretty faces. 🙃❤️

Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    I've been neck and neck for 2nd/3rd with this other player. I'm just doing my thing, trying to get gold coins to update my wizard portal so it's not like I'm really competing per se. But now I'm getting all excited that I might get the prize for once!

They have more energy droppers than me so I'm not sure how we're so even. Maybe because I can be on all day and never let myself hit 40. We'll see how it shakes out...
    Oh how fun! ❤️
    I hope your Gold Token earning extravaganza does get you that fun surprise. 😉
    I'd been crushed below top 5 the last few MH with very clear leaders and front-runners smashing ahead early, but am in a remarkably well-matched run this time where literally the top 6 places kept interchanging the first few days. Fascinating to watch the positions change, with similar herds of energy droppers (only one beautifully displayed Love Shack ❤️ ) and similar play lengths but varying play times it's just been a fun dance to see.
    (I don't recognize any names so I don't think we're in the same one though! )

Of course seeing how high folks can push their herds (eyes/fingers/thumbs? 😅 ) is fun when feeling supportive for those other MH, this has just been a very unique flow.

I like to think that I try not to focus on LB, but it seems I always do still glance over periodically- and if I check in the beginning due to a few slightly-off-timed collections and see something cool happening I do check in purposefully and this has been fun to watch. 😊

Hope everyone enjoys their last day, and Good luck all in the next Event! 😊❤️

Rhino Keeper
    Where oh where is my little BO can’t find her anywhere. I thought it was the little sheep that was lost. Goal is complete, tried usual things??

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone else had this happen, any ideas?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    If you completed all goals and didn’t receive Bo, or she disappears when you have placed her, open a ticket with S8 support. Spiritwind usually has a good link.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    Before you do, can you double check your game didn't sync and maybe add a point or 2 to your leaderboard points. if that doesn't fix it, please reach out to Support. Link on page 1 now in post 1.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I just got a notification that "The Royal Games are about to End!". Weird since that goal is several years old��

Well, I'm just playing for the tokens (have about 9400) & in 4th but the first place player has over 41,000+ points ��. Just wow!
    Wonder how many value packs & gems that is since no Ali herd (forgot the terminology) in their kingdom. I really don't think the prize is worth that much. SMH
    G'day ms.Lorraine,hope ur well xx. I'm in the same boat. Little interest in the prize. Consider how much energy we might expend,for a weekly 40 energy dropper? I always wonder,if we,as a cs family,could just agree to,say,settle on x amount of points. A group tie for first place? I've tried to initiate it a couple times on my LB's,but there's always one,or two,or five,lol,who want the gold themselves,in which case,I'm either not interested in the prize,like this sheepbeast,or,if I want the prize,I'm just like,bring on the pain.lol. I'd really love to see a leaderboard where we all tie on first place,2300 points. Save ourselves a crapload of energy for those who have a cache of it,and let the 'younger' cs brothers and sisters,who don't have a ton of Ali's etc.,actually have a chance of getting the 'grand' prize. On that note,my fellow cs'ers. For those who lament not having the oh most coveted love shack? I have come to my own realisation. Ultimate brain fade? Ultimate cs regret.i can lol,now,but,actually,I can't lol now,I'm drowning my sorrows.lol. Hugs to all of y'all in the cs world. P.s.,I'm an Aussie,so I don't say y'all,I just love the southern accent from some of my fave u.s.gals xxxxx
    P.p.s.hugs to SW for all her hard work. We all know she's a godsend here.xxx
    Last edited by roksta72; 01-27-21 at 12:27 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Did someone craft the Armored Cow? Happy t get the inventory card and collection time.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    I?m happy with this Monster Hunt. My goal was the Armored Winter Steed; been saving since last Monster Hunt. It is just so beautiful! And I now have four Mithral droppers. The Armored Fangbeast is tempting, but I have a lot of weekly and daily energy droppers so I think I will save my now 50+ gold tokens and see what shows up on the next hunt. Perchance a Seal of the Faun dropper ? My only dropper is the Red Nosed Fawnicorn. Or a lovely feline or equine, my favorites.

I was in first or second place on the LB until two players each made a run of about 2500 points so I am sitting in third (at 4540 points). No problem; if I craved the top prize I might consider a run myself near the end. I used all my weeklies at the start to get as many gold tokens as possible.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	312A9317-FE67-4E98-8B07-B5D0F733E312.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	209.3 KB 
ID:	58230