Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Winter Treats Event - 2021 - Jan 20

Executive Chef
    Just a few more from the juicer and I'll have my Hot Chocolate flytrap.

I am putting him in my Spring/Valentine's section...

It would be nice to have a Valentine's Day sale this upcoming week.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Fashion Designer
    I hope the next event has a pet instead of these exotic pets. I didn't like the Macaque, so I sat that one out. I do like the flytraps and seahorses, but not enough to spend gems on the boost building, so hopefully I'll get enough from the juicer. Funny, I stacked the studio in preparation for the last day's release ... and it was the juicer. Ha! oh well. Almost there.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    Yes!

Attachment 58251
    Attachment 58252

I bought two, so I could get items faster. I am glad there wasn't any type of limit of how many of the "Hot Chocolate Bar(s)" you could get/buy

Attachment 58253

I really want to get the hot Chocolate snowman, whatever that is (hoping it might be an exotic pet of some kind, though I'm not certain if it will be)
    What is the recipe in the Hot Chocolate Bar that will make the last required item (from the juicer?)
    That last item (Hot Dark Chocolate) is the only thing I’m short on and I’m trying to decide if buying this is worth it to me.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by segelj View Post
    What is the recipe in the Hot Chocolate Bar that will make the last required item (from the juicer?)
    That last item (Hot Dark Chocolate) is the only thing I’m short on and I’m trying to decide if buying this is worth it to me.
    Thanks.
    The item is a random drop. You can craft any craft you in the Juicer you want and you will have a chance to get the last item in the collection. I would advise making shorter crafts so you have more chances at getting the item.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    The item is a random drop. You can craft any craft you in the Juicer you want and you will have a chance to get the last item in the collection. I would advise making shorter crafts so you have more chances at getting the item.
    Thank you. Actually I meant if I buy the “hot chocolate bar” for 88 gems, how does it work? What ingredients do I put into it to make these last item needed (dark hot chocolate From the juicer)?
    I’ve never purchased a boost of this sort for these events, so I am unfamiliar with how they work.

Quote Originally Posted by segelj View Post
    Thank you. Actually I meant if I buy the “hot chocolate bar” for 88 gems, how does it work? What ingredients do I put into it to make these last item needed (dark hot chocolate From the juicer)?
    I’ve never purchased a boost of this sort for these events, so I am unfamiliar with how they work.
    You need to two of the previous day item. For example, for Day 10’s item, you will need 2 of Day 9’s item. This is how it works for most collection events.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    You need to two of the previous day item. For example, for Day 10’s item, you will need 2 of Day 9’s item. This is how it works for most collection events.
    Perfect, thank you so much!

Executive Chef
    I would really like to win the 'how to chocolate chicken' to add it to my Valentine's section.

Executive Chef
    I've spent at least 200,000+ coins, and roughly 1000 gems on this event. Between the Chocolate barks, speeding up 5 collections to get the flytrap, the 3 booster buildings. And accidentally buying the Chicken Bark. 950 gems at least.

All I (slightly) want now is the Hot Chocolate Snowman, but I probably won't get it. As there's only a day left, and if I could've won it, I would have it already. I don't think I will get it this late in the event.

Though I at least got the flytrap, I would've been more upset if I hadn't been able to get it. It might not be everyone's favourite pet (the flytrap), but it certainly is mine!

Anyway

My collection turn ins so far;

9x Hot Chocolate Bar Sign
    4x Basic Hot Chocolate Chickens
    3x Hot Chocolate Sampler
    2x How to Chocolate Chicken
    2x Hot Chocolate Gift Basket
    2x Winter Mug Tree
    1x Pig Chocolate Bath.
    1x Marshmallow Snowman

Executive Chef
    To those that got the 'How to Chocolate Chicken' a question:

How many tries did it take before you got it ?

Thanks for any answers.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast