Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DRAGON TALES: A Great Journey - 2021 Jan 15

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Sorry I accidently put the nightsky in place of the wrong dragon, let me fix that.
    Thanks!!!

Farm Supplier
    Hello, I just came back on the game after three years and I forgot some things :

- Can we raise up the handler dragon at higher level that the current act ? Like they are asking to raise the dragon to level 7 at Chapter 5, but can I raise the dragon at the higher level before the task like raise him to level 13 when I am able in order to gain some time ? Can we do this task upstream ? Or do I have to wait ?

-Quite similar question about hatch the Nightsky dragon, can I breed it before the task and leave it on the nest and wait for the moment their ask to hatch the dragon to open the egg ?

-New chapter begins everyday at 9:00 AM for me, so I have until January 26th, 8:59 AM to finish all the chapters of the tales, right ?

Thanks !

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by patisserieforever View Post
    Hello, I just came back on the game after three years and I forgot some things :

- Can we raise up the handler dragon at higher level that the current act ? Like they are asking to raise the dragon to level 7 at Chapter 5, but can I raise the dragon at the higher level before the task like raise him to level 13 when I am able in order to gain some time ? Can we do this task upstream ? Or do I have to wait ?

-Quite similar question about hatch the Nightsky dragon, can I breed it before the task and leave it on the nest and wait for the moment their ask to hatch the dragon to open the egg ?

-New chapter begins everyday at 9:00 AM for me, so I have until January 26th, 8:59 AM to finish all the chapters of the tales, right ?

Thanks !
    Yes to all and it's going to help a lot to have those ready ahead of time.

Engage your quests to get the parts for the spell shop but do not collect your required crafts until instructed or it won't count.

You will need 2 of the superb story crafts for the Ginkgo Tree. Do one ahead and the other when instructed. For ch10, you can craft the Gingo Tree ahead of time, again- just don't
    collect it.
    Welcome back and best of luck!

The Handler Dragon is a three-element, White+Blue+Red dragon. So, in Chapter 7, when you are asked to breed it with another dragon, don't use one that would contribute a fourth color to the pool unless you wish to try for a 44-hour Diamond dragon. I know it's an Ultra-rare dragon, but you never know, and besides, you WILL be forced to walk down that path in Chapter 8; imagine if you were lucky enough to get hit twice

Banned
    Speaking of Handler, to avoid long fails breed with a pure red dragon (Fire, Neo Red, Neo Fire, Playful or Valor). The longest fail would be Hot Chocolate at 20 hrs (if red is taken out of the equation while breeding).

Executive Chef
    I have 4 accounts. With today's task, 2 of my accounts got 4 hour breed times, 1 got a 12 hour, and one got a 23 or 24 - something in that range. The good news is that most of my quests are done (for a change!), so I can stand to lose a little time.

For yesterday's task, I just threw Handler in with whatever my Bingo task was and hoped for the best.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Having a glitch . Got up to start crafting Indolent dragon and missing 1marker. What do I need to do?

Quote Originally Posted by sharyl32 View Post
    Having a glitch . Got up to start crafting Indolent dragon and missing 1marker. What do I need to do?
    Submit a ticket here Storm8 Support.

And pray

Rhino Keeper
    Handler and Nightsky = 32 hour Titan☹️

Rhino Keeper
    Bro why are these food costs always so ridiculously high

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast