Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Is crafting Neo Valiant through Codex possible?

  1. #1

    Is crafting Neo Valiant through Codex possible?

    Is it possible to craft neo valiant through codex cause now it doesnt show such option to craft or buy. Should I wait for a few days or it was never possible to begin with?

  2. #2
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,809
    Unfortunately there is no option to craft this dragon through the codex currently.


  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Unfortunately there is no option to craft this dragon through the codex currently.
    What I wonder is if it becomes available sometimes? Should I wait or it was never available to craft to begin with.

  4. #4
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    5,258
    Quote Originally Posted by circulopolar View Post
    What I wonder is if it becomes available sometimes? Should I wait or it was never available to craft to begin with.
    It was never available to craft in the Codex to begin with I've had Neo Valiant as #1 on my wish list forever so have been checking the Codex frequently.
    Island Name: Amer Island

    1670+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    330+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

  5. #5
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    307
    #1 on my list too
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

  6. #6
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    1,298
    To be honest, my Neo Valiant isn't really all that great. He loses to some pretty easy opponents in my opinion.

    I had just started a new account when Neo Valiant came up in a sale package for $29.99, and i bought the package (don't remember what else was in it). Then a week or so later, Neo Glasswing was available in another sale package, so I bought him, too. They were great help in winning battles when that account was new and didn't have much else to battle with, but now I rarely use them. I do wish that I could get them on my second account which is in the process of obtaining every rainbow dragon, but I imagine that account will always be missing these 2 dragons unless they come up for sale on a good price or are offered as a token dragon for completing a Dragon Tales (fingers crossed).
    Unwritten Forum Rule: No jokes allowed!

  7. #7
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    5,258
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    To be honest, my Neo Valiant isn't really all that great. He loses to some pretty easy opponents in my opinion.

    I had just started a new account when Neo Valiant came up in a sale package for $29.99, and i bought the package (don't remember what else was in it). Then a week or so later, Neo Glasswing was available in another sale package, so I bought him, too. They were great help in winning battles when that account was new and didn't have much else to battle with, but now I rarely use them. I do wish that I could get them on my second account which is in the process of obtaining every rainbow dragon, but I imagine that account will always be missing these 2 dragons unless they come up for sale on a good price or are offered as a token dragon for completing a Dragon Tales (fingers crossed).
    That's interesting and useful feedback about Neo Valiant, thank you. I wouldn't actually spend money for him/it but do plan to get one if it's ever available through Codex or for a reasonable amount of Gold in the Market. At this point I just want it because I can't get it, lol
    Island Name: Amer Island

    1670+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    330+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

  8. #8
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    1,298
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    ........At this point I just want it because I can't get it, lol
    Sounds like me and the guy I've been after for the last 3 years. lol!
    Unwritten Forum Rule: No jokes allowed!

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    To be honest, my Neo Valiant isn't really all that great. He loses to some pretty easy opponents in my opinion.

    I had just started a new account when Neo Valiant came up in a sale package for $29.99, and i bought the package (don't remember what else was in it). Then a week or so later, Neo Glasswing was available in another sale package, so I bought him, too. They were great help in winning battles when that account was new and didn't have much else to battle with, but now I rarely use them. I do wish that I could get them on my second account which is in the process of obtaining every rainbow dragon, but I imagine that account will always be missing these 2 dragons unless they come up for sale on a good price or are offered as a token dragon for completing a Dragon Tales (fingers crossed).
    Would you suggest me a dragon to craft through Codex? I have been playing for years but I never paid so much attention to winning tournaments etc. I mostly try my diamond and champion ones to win battles. I have enough essences but dont have any idea to craft which one.

  10. #10
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    254
    Glasswing is amazing for battle. Neo valiant is just a beautiful dragon in general and it?s two of my coveted types. Achilles is great for battle if you don?t have one.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •