Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No Portalpillar Gigantus spawns on Android devices

Rhino Keeper

No Portalpillar Gigantus spawns on Android devices

In the current event (Out Of This World) we are asked to defeat a Portalpillar Gigantus which is supposed to spawn from the Portal. However, my Portal spawns only the Portalpillar Maximus rather than the Gigantus. A number of other players who, like me, play on an Android device have mentioned the same issue while players who are on iOS have said that for them the Portalpillar Gigantus spawns as intended.

Rhino Keeper
    Confirm that this is the case for me as well - playing on Android, getting portalpillar maximus instead of gigantus from the portal.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've reported this to the team.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've reported this to the team.
    Thank you, as always, lovely SpiritWind!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    In the current event (Out Of This World) we are asked to defeat a Portalpillar Gigantus which is supposed to spawn from the Portal. However, my Portal spawns only the Portalpillar Maximus rather than the Gigantus. A number of other players who, like me, play on an Android device have mentioned the same issue while players who are on iOS have said that for them the Portalpillar Gigantus spawns as intended.
    and i have the same problem

Fashion Designer
    Me, too - Android, same problem.

I just bought 3 traps because I have the bug I'm on android and one only dropped 1 hide. The other 2 gave me no hides. This is so frustrating. I just wasted gems. I hope s8 fixes these issues for Android players.

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Me too can't spawn gigantus from portal, it's been over 2 days now. I spent gems to speed getting to that point which was a waste because I was stopped in my tracks so bought traps in which the gigantus didn't always give hides but eventually got to next goal thinking the glitch may not be on that goal but it was, and I'm way behind where I wanted to be and a lot less gems in my bank. Hopefully fixed for us real soon. I'll be more unlikely to speed up in the future.
    I'm Android too.
    Last edited by comeseecomesah; 01-11-21 at 04:56 AM.

New Resident
    +1

I spent 220 gems to move forward just to find an ungodly amount of the gigantus to be needed. I give up. Why are Android users treated like the unwanted step child? Can't earn gems from watching videos. They blame Google yet I have other games that I have to watch videos on just to continue to play. So that is not the answer on that either

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast